Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I feel like the Sister Wives Tell All is longer than the actual season.

There is no way I could handle watching that.... Kody with his hair... and them all AGONIZING about where they're gonna live.  Kill me now, amirite?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Devin can't walk in a dress. But she looks very pretty and the flowers in her bouquet are lovely!

As she was kicking her way out of the room she reminded me of those girls in the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding shows, whose skirts were so huge they kicked their way down the aisle. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

As she was kicking her way out of the room she reminded me of those girls in the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding shows, whose skirts were so huge they kicked their way down the aisle. 

Did you ever nail it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Devin can't walk in a dress. But she looks very pretty and the flowers in her bouquet are lovely!

😄 I noticed that too! If it's not the dress, whatever shoes she's wearing are killing her already.

Wow, very nice ceremony, and then a helicopter ride!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So I've been wrapping presents for the last two days. Today I had a gift wrap panic attack and dashed out to Target for more gift wrap. Also tags and tape. I spent over $100. I am only about halfway done with wrapping. Send help. 

So you're getting gifts for all your fellow snarkers?! :) 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

He isn't.

"He attended The University of Illinois College of Medicine, where received his M.D. degree in 1904. After graduating medical school he began his own company, Dr. Scholl Inc. Using his combined expertise of footwear and medicine, he developed over 1,000 foot care products throughout his lifetime."  

He was a real foot doctor, podiatrist, but his degree was from 1904 too.  He died in 1968.   

Company has been sold several times, and Bayer now owns them.  So, you can take Bayer products when you fall off of their sandals.

I love the Amazon Llama commercial.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Clayton easily earns the Douche of the Night award for that comment. Maybe even Douche of the Season.

Does he think this will be a turn-on for his lady and she'll start clawing at his crotch later???  I hope she gets the ick so bad around him, she has to get on a plane.

• Like 8
  • Fire 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

"He attended The University of Illinois College of Medicine, where received his M.D. degree in 1904. After graduating medical school he began his own company, Dr. Scholl Inc. Using his combined expertise of footwear and medicine, he developed over 1,000 foot care products throughout his lifetime."

He was a real foot doctor, but his degree was from 1904 too.  He died in 1968.  

Company has been sold several times, and Bayer now owns them.  So, you can take Bayer products when you fall off of their sandals.

Dr. Scholl went for the money!  Can't say I blame him.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He was a real foot doctor, but his degree was from 1904 too.  He died in 1968.  

Feet have mostly stayed the same since 1904, except the ones bruised by those sandals.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8