Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I never wear makeup and moisturizer with various Nivea products. I have avoided the sun for decades and I think I look ten years younger than I am. Though I do have horrible eye bags from nine years of working the nightshift so I could be fooling myself!!!

If I am ever asked for skin care advice I say "drink lots of water and stay out of the sun". 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Smelling salts.

Quick! Drogo’s got the vapors 

2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

1000 Pound Sisters is coming back! Are they going to have to change the name of the show?

Now it’s 900 Pound Sisters. I’m curious how they’re going to handle Tammy’s new husband dying since they filmed the wedding 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Manuel doesn’t appear to be in too much of a hurry to get married, but the trip to Florida would give him a great escape route.

Oh Auntie, that is EXACTLY what I thought! "Hmm, he can jump ship back to Ecuador pretty easy from there". 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I will never understand going into debt to pay for a wedding.

Especially when he's gonna bounce the minute he's got the green card.

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Auntie, that is EXACTLY what I thought! "Hmm, he can jump ship back to Ecuador pretty easy from there". 

Me three!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

1000 Pound Sisters is coming back! Are they going to have to change the name of the show?

Yes, it comes back next week with the new season, Tuesday the 12th, 8 pm Central.   Since they show so much of the sisters other two sisters too, the total is well over 1,000 lbs. now.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1