Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I find this on so many reality shows. All the women with all the procedures. I find it distracting.

They all need therapy. Some of these women are addicted to plastic surgery…Darcey, Stacey, Jasmine, Larissa, Shekina..the list goes on

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

Did everyone see SNL yesterday? It had a skit that I think was related to 90 days. It was about the selling of feet pics on the internet (didn't one of Andrei's sister in laws do that?) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They all need therapy. Some of these women are addicted to plastic surgery…Darcey, Stacey, Jasmine, Larissa, Shekina..the list goes on

Hi all. Aside from all the physical pain the surgeries must cause I would love to know how they afford it all. The cost of the operations and then taking time off work to recuperate.

• Like 8
Just now, tvrox said:

Did everyone see SNL yesterday? It had a skit that I think was related to 90 days. It was about the selling of feet pics on the internet (didn't one of Andrei's sister in laws do that?) 

Yeah, Charlie’s wife. Also “Corney” 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am wearing under eye masks and they are sliding down my face. 

First world problem, I know. 

Geez, if you had an eye lift you wouldn't need those pesky eye masks.  I know a guy.....

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Hi all. Aside from all the physical pain the surgeries must cause I would love to know how they afford it all. The cost of the operations and then taking time off work to recuperate.

Well, they don't have to take time off work, because they don't work.  How they afford it is another issue.

• LOL 8
Just now, tvrox said:

I didn’t make it all the way through…after the secretary scene, I held on long enough for the news and saw that child rapping with no pants.  If they would just do the news, maybe a couple of commercial spoofs and 1 song, it would be better.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I didn’t make it all the way through…after the secretary scene, I held on long enough for the news and saw that child rapping with no pants.  If they would just do the news, maybe a couple of commercial spoofs and 1 song, it would be better.  

I haven’t watched in decades. It stopped being funny a long time ago.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’ll be happy to know that I still haven’t turned on my heat. But I HAVE been turning my electric throw blanket on HIGH while watching tv.

Atta girl, stay strong! I haven't turned mine on yet, either. Though I am hauling out more blankets. And deploying the fleece lined leggings. 

• Like 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’ll be happy to know that I still haven’t turned on my heat. But I HAVE been turning my electric throw blanket on HIGH while watching tv.

I'm impressed!  The plumber was here Thursday to check out the boiler and my heat's been on since then.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1