Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Who was the girl at her mom's house?

Her sister Liz who was living with her in the Panama City apartment. She and Gino took her out for her birthday when they had another argument in a jewelry store when Jasmine wanted a new engagement ring. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, side thing--

My longtime friend had to postpone a trip to Isreal for 3 years because of her health. She and her husband finally went on Monday. They are now stuck in a shelter and can't fly back out. This is so scary!

Praying for them and for the peace of Israel.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Gino's SIL text was rude. Jasmine is right - no greeting to someone you don't know before issuing what looks like a command is rude.

"They didn't mean it like that" is classic excusatory language in families who have out of control members who have no regard for the feelings of others.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

First time I have been able to join the Snarker Gang live and in person. Don't have to get up at 0600 tomorrow, I'm retired! I can stay up past 9:30!! Haven't posted live before but it was a great experience! 

Welcome!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

No but a guy like Rob would take it that way.

Do we know that about him yet, though? He lives in L.A., which is pretty multi-everything.

I can't spot the plastic surgery on Sophie yet. You guys are more discerning than I am. And/or have better eyesight or TVs.

Later: Oh, yea, the butt pictures. I see it. Can't really spot the facial work, though. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to have a tough time looking at that plastic low rent Barbie. Very close to Cat Lady territory.

She makes Darcy & Stacy look like natural beauties! 😮

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, renatae said:

Praying for them and for the peace of Israel.

Hope they are alright. 

43 minutes ago, xls said:

She makes Darcy & Stacy look like natural beauties! 😮

Had no idea she was trans. She’s very in your face. The complete opposite of Cleo. 

1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

I gotta say, party house Pillow Talk kinda rocks. It's fun seeing them all having fun together.

New show idea. Last resort spin off lol 

• Like 2

This show in my opinion has a lot more interesting then last 90 day. Jasmine leaving her son behind. How could she do that. ? 

it looks very good. I had no idea she was black. It’s interesting because she talks about having money coming from money. It was a little odd. Because people with money usually don’t mention they have money or come from money. 

I love me some Sophie. 

Sophie seems like she looks for different experiences. And maybe going to stay in the ghetto might be another experience. 

Her mom seems a little snobby. Rob the knob. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

First time I have been able to join the Snarker Gang live and in person. Don't have to get up at 0600 tomorrow, I'm retired! I can stay up past 9:30!! Haven't posted live before but it was a great experience! 

Welcome to our merry band of snarkers! We are small but we are mighty! Glad to have you among us, and welcome to retirement! It is a wonderful place to be--doesn't it feel positively sinful to loll in bed till 7:30 like some indolent sybarite? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, renatae said:

Gino's SIL text was rude. Jasmine is right - no greeting to someone you don't know before issuing what looks like a command is rude.

But all we saw was that one text from the SIL, not the entire conversation that preceded it.  I believe they were having a discussion about wedding plans, then SIL said "you'd better not pick these dates!" 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Quof said:

But all we saw was that one text from the SIL, not the entire conversation that preceded it.  I believe they were having a discussion about wedding plans, then SIL said "you'd better not pick these dates!" 

Jasmine (unsurprisingly) broke one of the cardinal rules of texting: Don't assume you know the tone the texter intended. (Emojis can help there.) Jasmine is primed to always take offense as her first option. Gino's family may lose expensive deposits on hotels and such if she sets the wedding date then -- which she doesn't have to do. She will have nothing but free time here.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Jasmine (unsurprisingly) broke one of the cardinal rules of texting: Don't assume you know the tone the texter intended. (Emojis can help there.) Jasmine is primed to always take offense as her first option. Gino's family may lose expensive deposits on hotels and such if she sets the wedding date then -- which she doesn't have to do. She will have nothing but free time here.

I'm with Jasmeen here, if anybody tells me not to have my wedding on these dates because they are on vacation without me asking them first then you can put money down on the date range when the actual wedding will be.

Now if I ask if they will be coming & I really want them there and they then say "oh we've booked & paid for our dream vacation on x,y.z then I might make an effort to accommodate them but once you do that for 1 set of people you have set a precedent and everyone starts thinking they can dictate dates when your wedding won't be. 

I've found the easiest thing to do is drive to Las Vegas & tell everyone "we're getting married tomorrow" and not give anyone an option to complain that they're busy then because it's too late. Any wedding after your first should be done this way, it saves so much hassle and cost.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I'm with Jasmeen here, if anybody tells me not to have my wedding on these dates because they are on vacation without me asking them first then you can put money down on the date range when the actual wedding will be.

Now if I ask if they will be coming & I really want them there and they then say "oh we've booked & paid for our dream vacation on x,y.z then I might make an effort to accommodate them but once you do that for 1 set of people you have set a precedent and everyone starts thinking they can dictate dates when your wedding won't be. 

I've found the easiest thing to do is drive to Las Vegas & tell everyone "we're getting married tomorrow" and not give anyone an option to complain that they're busy then because it's too late. Any wedding after your first should be done this way, it saves so much hassle and cost.

This is Gino's brother, though, just not any wedding guest. Jasmine will have nothing else to do in the US so if she sets the date then, it's just spiteful on her part. Her alarm system is  primed to go off at the slightest breeze.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

This is Gino's brother, though, just not any wedding guest. Jasmine will have nothing else to do in the US so if she sets the date then, it's just spiteful on her part. Her alarm system is  primed to go off at the slightest breeze.

So what? It doesn't give him the right to dictate anybody's wedding date except his own . If he asked then fine but she made it seem like she was being told, even though that was probably for tv.

My point is that nobody should dictate when someone else's wedding should be, brother, sister, parents, nobody. If you think it's okay for anyone to tell someone when their wedding should be then that's on whoever is being dictated to.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Is anyone else a little concerned about Veronica? Didn't she badly break her foot or her leg a few seasons ago? And now she's broken her jaw.

Yes, she fractured her foot in a car accident two years ago. Now her broken jaw was the result of an accident with an ab wheel when her brother challenged her to a push up contest. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, she fractured her foot in a car accident two years ago. Now her broken jaw was the result of an accident with an ab wheel when her brother challenged her to a push up contest. 

And that's the story she's sticking to whether we believe her or not.

• Like 1

Gino’s brother and his wife might have had this trip planned for months with non-refundable tickets while Jasmine has just recently started making her wedding plans. I see nothing wrong with the SIL asking her not to book the wedding for the time they’ll be away, but she could have asked her a little more diplomatically because Jasmine tends to fly off the handle at every perceived slight. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I'm  still confused by the trans person last  night, did she have  vagina  when  they met  17 years ago or not  and how did he not  know if they supposedly had 'alot of  sex'.

I think yes, because she referenced having had bottom surgery and checking "down there" to be sure. 

• Like 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I'm  still confused by the trans person last  night, did she have  vagina  when  they met  17 years ago or not  and how did he not  know if they supposedly had 'alot of  sex'.

I wondered about that too. Maybe I need a diagram.

• LOL 5