Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Amanduh has poor communications skills and is condescending. Telling her sister, an invited guest, to "relax," and doing over and over again, was disrespectful. The sister was not behaving poorly nor out of line. It's like telling someone to "calm down," which only works them up further.

Great that Razvan extricated himself although not surprised he would offer to be her friend. I think he was out late partying and or had had an intoxicant or two, he can't keep his eyes open. 

I will give manipulative Christian some credit for his read that Razvan didn't not want to say much, if anything, negative about the petulant teenager nor the relationship.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Shut up, Riley!

He is just AWFUL. That scolding tone! "You got what you wanted, shame shame". Use your eyes, Riley. LOOK at that hot slab of man, Razvan. He does not need to import pussy. Sheesh. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We'll miss you! 

So, you didn't get picked for the jury, then? 😉

I have it on Thursday and I'm going to do my damndest to NOT get picked! I have a plan lol...

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

They thought it was a Transendential Meditation seminar.

I think having an audience is a step in the right direction even if they haven't reached Jerry Springer heights. Shawn seems a little more with-it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Well thank god they didn't  try  to make this a three parter.

I don't know you guys,  I saw that crazy lady that looks worse then Darcey and I don't think I can take watching 90DAY CAT PEOPLE weekly for 12 weeks for more.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Amanduh has poor communications skills and is condescending. Telling her sister, an invited guest, to "relax," and doing over and over again, was disrespectful. The sister was not behaving poorly nor out of line. It's like telling someone to "calm down," which only works them up further.

Basically, she was warning Amber not to let out the truth. Amber interpreted correctly that Amanda will take her to task.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Christian and his fucking purple shoes…is he Willy Wonka?

He only pulled that proposal idea shit to try to rehab his image at the last minute. If this is all calculated by him, I hope Jasmine does come after him. Maybe he had a few pulls from a pocket flask before oozing out to the set. 

I hope he never foists his bare stork legs on us ever again. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I hope Kalani has taken some ownership for the breakup of her marriage.

I don't buy it was all Asuleu's fault.

Probs not just like she didn’t take responsibility for getting pregnant twice 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When we got to see Ed making an ass of himself back at the hotel. 

That’s better than seeing Ed’s ass. I apologize for this post and I promise to never do it again.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This British chick makes it seem like uncovering a catfish is akin to rocket science.

Well, maybe its new to those on TLC. The MTV folks have it down pat on what to do to catch a catfish.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

@Eldemarge if you guys do decide to come my way for Oktoberfest (biggest one outside of Germany). Drop me a line.

💘 Luckily, I've been to it!  Don't remember what year it was... I don't know what my drunk bangs are doing in this photo.

image.thumb.png.12dc80f3fe90cd8695a56fb99b1e956d.png

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4