Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He loves that people think he's a "flirt" and that he's cheating. He LOVES it. "Oh, I'm just a friendly guy! Can I help it if the women flock to me like bees to clover? I'm just too charismatic for my own good!"

The woman from the bar thought he was a creep 😂 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I’ll survive! I’ll probably get some, even though I never get any trick or treaters. They never come to the second floor. 😿

Wait, you buy Halloween candy for other people? 😲

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He loves that people think he's a "flirt" and that he's cheating. He LOVES it. "Oh, I'm just a friendly guy! Can I help it if the women flock to me like bees to clover? I'm just too charismatic for my own good!"

Christian is the opposite of charismatic. 

Marry him? Christian, you’re supposed to start with a friendship ring, then go to a promise ring, then a house key (to a random house), then graduate to a CZ “engagement” ring.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ughhhh, you are old perve Christian, now fuck off back to where you game from you hobbit 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I’ll survive! I’ll probably get some, even though I never get any trick or treaters. They never come to the second floor. 😿

I never get them either! I live on a main street and the kids avoid it. My neighbor has two little kids and he brings them over. And sometimes some of the kids from the university (its about a mile from my house) brighten my evening. Otherwise? Zip! But I'm always well provided. You know, just in case. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The woman from the bar thought he was a creep 😂 

Well of COURSE she did! Everyone does! But Christian thinks they had a lovely, charming interaction and that she walked away thinking "Wow, what a cool, charismatic dude!" 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I missed our live chat last week so can I please vent my spleen about something Stapler said? She said she’s going along with Dempsey’s idea to travel around in a camper van

This whole van experience made me think of the couple who were blogging their  experiemce in vanlife and she ended up dead in one of the Naitonal Parks of the west ..thanks to her loving partner!   JUST NO--Dempsey stay on the farm.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Christian is the opposite of charismatic. 

Marry him? Christian, you’re supposed to start with a friendship ring, then go to a promise ring, then a house key (to a random house), then graduate to a CZ “engagement” ring.

Yes there's a definite game plan for 90 day - you've nailed it here.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I never get them either! I live on a main street and the kids avoid it. My neighbor has two little kids and he brings them over. And sometimes some of the kids from the university (its about a mile from my house) brighten my evening. Otherwise? Zip! But I'm always well provided. You know, just in case. 

This is my first year on a pitch black road, and my door is about 100' from the road. I'm not hopeful for getting any kids. I miss the apartment building days...no coats, gaggles of kids.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 4
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Meisha (sp?)  is a better host than Shaun.   Love her questions and observations.

She might ask better questions but they would have to take a lot of breaks so she could pray loudly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! Guys, can we have a whip around for @MagicEyes? You can't be candy corn-less!

@MagicEyes, got a Walmart nearby? We send some for pick up!

That’s very generous! Thank you. 😊  I really should not have candy because I’m diabetic, but I do appreciate the offer.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3
Just now, MagicEyes said:

That’s very generous! Thank you. 😊  I really should not have candy because I’m diabetic, but I do appreciate the offer.

i like Russel Stover's sugar free chocolate and Wearthers sugar free caramel candy.

Just don't dont DONT eat the sugar free gummies.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

This whole van experience made me think of the couple who were blogging their  experiemce in vanlife and she ended up dead in one of the Naitonal Parks of the west ..thanks to her loving partner!   JUST NO--Dempsey stay on the farm.

I was thinking more along the lines of finances like how would Stapler work remotely if they’re in areas with no connection and how much money could Dempsey possibly make by working “here and there”, but you’re right, there are those very real horrors when people snap.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Christian proposed as a panic move to get the heat off of him. He had no intention of proposing, and has no intention of marrying. He freakin' backpedaled and said this isn't a real proposal...

He’s so revolting in every way 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2