Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

If this man approached my friends and me in a bar, first things first:  What's under the HAT???  Why are you wearing a hat INSIDE???  What's going ON under there??  

Lol, yes I like to troll douchebags.

I’d totes pul that ridiculous hat off and yell hey he’s bald as a badger

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He isn’t extroverted with men though…only women…he is an asshole

I am dying over here. My son is Super Extrovert, strikes up conversations everywhere with men and women alike, and he's not a creep. I cannot imagine him, in a casual conversation with a random person at a bar, bringing up sex in the first five minutes, for example. Christian is a creep extraordinaire. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
Just now, mjt626 said:

How are you struggle flirting when you have a girlfriend?

He thinks he’s this charismatic dude, that naturally sparks with women. Wrong. So very wrong. 

They probably think he's trying to get them to sign up for a magazine subscription.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am dying over here. My son is Super Extrovert, strikes up conversations everywhere with men and women alike, and he's not a creep. I cannot imagine him, in a casual conversation with a random person at a bar, bringing up sex in the first five minutes, for example. Christian is a creep extraordinaire. 

My husband too..all the elderly women in our building love him 😂 but he chats up everyone. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I missed our live chat last week so can I please vent my spleen about something Stapler said? She said she’s going along with Dempsey’s idea to travel around in a camper van and still try to work her Texas job remotely while Dempsey finds work “here and there”. Stapler’s reason for agreeing to this is that she wants to “grow as a person”. Except growing as a person doesn’t mean having to go along with such a hare brained, risky, poorly-thought out plan. I thought Dempsey was the smarter one but now I wonder.

Sorry, moving on.

Shut the entire fuck up, Christian.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! Guys, can we have a whip around for @MagicEyes? You can't be candy corn-less!

I’ll survive! I’ll probably get some, even though I never get any trick or treaters. They never come to the second floor. 😿

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1