Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

On a side note….on Teams I was messaging a student intern and said “ please ass” I meant to say “ please ask” called them immediately to apologize but that was awkward lol 😂 I get fired in 3…2…

My supervisor was making the closing announcement at the store one night, and it was supposed to be "Please take your selections to the front".  He used a word that begins with a "C".  You could hear a pin drop, then somewhere in the back, hysterical laughter.

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Being catholic should not be your whole personality.

Most Catholics that I know carry it kind of in the background. They enjoy it but they don't have to shove it in everyone's face and apply it over every single activity. I've also never seen any other Catholic perform prayers like Meisha does. 

1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

My supervisor was making the closing announcement at the store one night, and it was supposed to be "Please take your selections to the front".  He used a word that begins with a "C".  You could hear a pin drop, then somewhere in the back, hysterical laughter.

I once told a group of retail trainees to be accurate when cunting their money. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Lollll ohnoooo. The student was actually really cool. I made it clear I wasn’t calling her a name and she said “ no you are such a nice person I knew it was a typo don’t worry” I remember being young and having terrible bosses so now that I’m an old lady and training others I try to be supportive 😂 

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Most Catholics that I know carry it kind of in the background. They enjoy it but they don't have to shove it in everyone's face and apply it over every single activity. I've also never seen any other Catholic perform prayers like Meisha does. 

I once told a group of retail trainees to be accurate when cunting their money. 

Dead

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

All the toys behind the therapist makes me think she is a counselor for children not adults. This might help because Gino and Jasmine are emotionally 12.

Maybe they’ll drug the therapist so they can play with the toys. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Not sure which is more off-putting to me - Gino's face of avoidance or Nikola's "I wish for you to shut up" face. Both are constant and tiresome.

I have to say, I'd be looking at Meisha that way, too. 

What does 'trust' mean to Amanda? Putting up with her complete selfishness? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
59 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I watched the first two episodes of the new Justified season. Nice to see Timothy Olyphant on my screen again.

I can’t wait to watch Raylan back in action! Years ago I saw the actress who played Ava Crowder in a ladies room at the Rome airport 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I don't think this has anything to do with her period, which may or may not be there.  I think she's realized this is a huge mistake since Day 1 in Bucharest, and really isn't into him.  She wasn't ready.

Next she’ll be claiming Ramadan 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Caravan is a much nicer word than trailer. 

Reminds me of the movie Snatch. "Do ya like dags?"

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 4

Statler has decided, without asking, that she's going to just MOVE IN.  And now she snits that she doesn't think she could live there.  Bitch, nobody invited you to cohabitate!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Gino is so like the conman that I once was married to. 

He once told me that I was irresponsible for wanting to have sex during a Valentine's Day blizzard because he had to be ready to go shovel the driveway when the snow stopped.  

When the snow stopped. It was still snowing. 🤢

Jerk. Big hugs.

We had a Valentine's Day blizzard here in Chicagoland in 1990. The snow was deep and we were waiting for the visiting nurse to come change our toddler's IV. No way to shovel as we were renting a condo while our house was being built and there was nothing but a broom.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Gobi said:

You are an irritable bowel, Statler.

Ding ding ding ding ding!

Just now, renatae said:

Jerk. Big hugs.

We had a Valentine's Day blizzard here in Chicagoland in 1990. The snow was deep and we were waiting for the visiting nurse to come change our toddler's IV. No way to shovel as we were renting a condo while our house was being built and there was nothing but a broom.

That sounds harrowing! Did the nurse make it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Statler obviously believes she can just permanently move to England if she wants to. Finding out that Britain has an immigration system she will have to satisfy will come as quite a shock to her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The single-wide is going to lead to a lot of togetherness. Hilarity ensues.

They've been crammed in there  amid changing partners for 6 years now. They're so trashy, it doesn't bother them.

8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Caravan is a much nicer word than trailer. 

Sardine can works, too. 

Statler, you're going to have to order your own Tupperware container to live in if you plan to move there. Your entitled ass would drive anyone nuts, even in a mansion. 

4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Statler obviously believes she can just permanently move to England if she wants to. Finding out that Britain has an immigration system she will have to satisfy will come as quite a shock to her.

she seems to believe that she can have anything she wants just by wanting it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
30 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I remember the typo on Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry had to call the paper to place an obituary for his “Dear Aunt” 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

He eventually dumped me.

I got two degrees, changed careers,  bought a big ol' house and a car, and lost 40 lbs. I believe CeeLo said it perfectly. 

Good for you!! 

• Like 3