Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm having so much trouble with this site.   I type and it doesn't appear.  Also the page blanks out  and things jump around.    I'm going to stop posting for awhile.

It’s a bit glitchy for me too.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You know something Tyrell, I get it. She's real. Like my boyfriend- Johnny Depp. He messaged me and said to send him money as Amber Heard has hacked his accounts and gotten his money. But he's coming and we are 4evers.  🤣

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Tonight on a very special episode of "60-Day Fiance," Gino unwraps a snack bar. 

Jeez, I wonder how long it takes him to open a condom wrapper. 

No one knows, since he's never been able to maintain his erection long enough to deploy one.

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm shouting at the TV, alone in my bedroom.

I yell at the TV all the time. One time, when I was doing so, my son, who was maybe ten or eleven at the time, looked at me and said, very seriously, "Mommy. You know they can't hear you, right?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, Gobi said:

Maybe Riley's segments were filmed during Tet and that's why he's offensive.

Absolutely positive that RIley is offensive ALL THE TIME

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
32 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My son and his family are vacationing in Panama this week. Maybe they’ll run into Gino and Jasmine

Just tell him to look for the hat! 

• LOL 5
Just now, Bees52 said:

You think anyone ever sold Tyray a bridge, or some swampland property somewhere? 🤔

Not yet, he's waiting for the bank transfer from a Nigerian prince.

• LOL 9
12 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I'm taking stuff slow in life. That's why I'm still a virgin. Well, that and that no woman would have me."

Right? It's like boycotting veal. I mean, its $16 a pound, so its easy to boycott. And those rednecks who screamed that they'd boycott "Hamilton". Yeah, Cletus, I'm sure you love going to the theater. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh fuck you Riley. There's this thing, called Google. Spend a few minutes there, you can learn stuff. Or maybe ask Violet? "Hey, is there something I should do, as a guest in your family's home, to show politeness and respect?"

And you are fat and ugly. No lies detected. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I really dislike this fucker. As Basil Faulty said, don’t bring up the war.

It does seem an odd site for a date.  That's two such sites related to the war that she's taken him to.  But, confession: I'd love to go.

• Like 2
  • Love 1