Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hello! I am very dehydrated after spending an afternoon drinking wine yesterday at Great Valley Brewery and Winery. If you're ever in the Natural Bridge area of Virginia, I highly recommend it. Just look at this view! 

Great Valley Farm.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Windex makes me think of the patriarch in My Big Fat Greek Wedding who used Windex for all ailments.

About 10 years ago, a neighbor moved out, and the man cleaning up his property ousted a bunch of wasps.  I found that out when I went to get my mail and something stung me in the face.    I was out out AfterBite (ammonia in a tube), so I used Windex.  I got the idea from My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and it worked! 

The wasps had relocated under my mailbox.  I was out of wasp spray, so I used WD-40 on them, and it worked. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

The ao dai shop reminds me of the department store in China, where I had a blouse made.  However, Chinese women are small, in every direction.  The blouse really didn't fit well but it is still a treasured keepsake.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

“Old and ugly” - you’re right, sis! Inside and out, Riley is fucking rancid and foul. Fuck this bullying, verbally abusive, controlling scum bag.

Violet, please let him walk away.  

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have new neighbors across the street, and they like to have fun! Bachata music has been blasting all afternoon/evening. Doesn't bother me, though. They don't go late. Makes things lively around here. 

That would drive me bonkers.

• Like 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have new neighbors across the street, and they like to have fun! Bachata music has been blasting all afternoon/evening. Doesn't bother me, though. They don't go late. Makes things lively around here. 

I have new neighbors too, the police raided their house Friday.   Certainly makes the neighborhood more exciting.   

Does Statler realize you don't just decide to move to England?    Another delusional person joining the cast. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

That would drive me bonkers.

Its not a quiet street, I live on a main drag, and as I say, they don't go late. Its a family with a bunch of kids so its pretty wholesome. I like to have some activity around. And houseguest had a cookout this week so we did our share of noisemaking (including my lad and a friend doing a memorable rendition of "Love Shack"!) 

And it seems they've really lowered the volume since 8 PM. They're cool with me. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1