Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

why didn't she just grab some takeout instead of cook?

like sheesh. first night and all.

She wants sex. He doesn't. They are both looking for a  good fight. Wonder if Jasmine will do her screeching.

She probably wouldn't want sex so bad except that he's withholding and it's making her feel insecure.

I think his ED is a form of gaslighting.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is there a reason why they can't go to Target and get a peeler and a cutting board? 

Yes, for tomorrow. If I  were in the middle of cooking and my partner refused to help because he didn't have a peeler, I'd clobber him with the apartment-provided skillet. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

She probably wouldn't want sex so bad except that he's withholding and it's making her feel insecure.

I think his ED is a form of gaslighting.

The scummy little gnome to which I was once married did exactly that. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 4

Well, Meisha, according to you "these people" are God's representatives on earth, so you would meekly and humbly accept their decision, right? Hahahahaha, I kill me. 

I'm sure Meisha would demand to speak to the manager. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Let's see...

Israel dude. This is your chance at:

sex.

moving to the US

sex.

getting a chick out of your league.

Bet your bottom euro you are going to just ignore the divorce thing regardless if she can get an annulment or not.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2

Keisha seems like the type of religious person that is only religious when convenient. I haven’t heard her give up one thing or have one moment of discomfort or hardship due to her faith. Any charitable acts? Volunteer work? Donations? Nope. She just wants stardom and dick.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This part of Panama looks a lot like Virginia Beach. I keep thinking I'm going to see a sign for Dough Boys pizza. 

I was thinking it looked like Miami! 

• Like 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Keisha seems like the type of religious person that is only religious when convenient. I haven’t heard her give up one thing or have one moment of discomfort or hardship due to her faith. Any charitable acts? Volunteer work? Donations? Nope. She just wants stardom and dick.

As do I

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My autocorrect keeps changing her name to Keisha too. I love this for her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just saw Meisha is a 'weather girl' in her home town.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Was that audition-prayer a tip off? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

These poor two girls. Their classless trout of a mother is tapped in the head. Keep Nicola away from those girls. I worry for the younger one who’s a minor. Hope she can go live with her mom’s sister if Nicola ever does move there.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I just saw Meisha is a 'weather girl' in her home town.

"Today the Lord is sending rain in the morning, but through His infinite mercy, we will receive clearing skies and sunshine this afternoon, praise be"

• Fire 1
  • LOL 14
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

These poor two girls. Their classless trout of a mother is tapped in the head. Keep Nicola away from those girls. I worry for the younger one who’s a minor. Hope she can go live with her mom’s sister if Nicola ever does move there.

I dont think so. I think if Nicola and Meisha ever marry, Nicola would be too scared to put the moves on Meisha. She would be in charge in the sack.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Trout!!

I'm slayed!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Her daughters are lovely. And thoroughly over it. 

They have that world weariness that has characterized so many of the kids on this show, don’t they? :( It’s clear they’ve had to pick up the pieces before and already know they will do so again.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

"Today the Lord is sending rain in the morning, but through His infinite mercy, we will receive clearing skies and sunshine this afternoon, praise be"

"Tomorrow, 20% chance of manna."

Edited by Gobi
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OK, now I'm looking at her and thinking she looks like the actress Hunter Tylo. 

Yes!  She looks like all of them Lisa Vanderpump, Hunter Tylo, the plastic surgeons give them all the same face.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

My autocorrect keeps changing her name to Keisha too. I love this for her.

Mine isn't on, but Keisha sounds better to me. Each time I hear her name, I think of Misha Collins from "Supernatural" and "Gotham Knights."

• Like 3

He will not leave Israel - his Mother needs him and he loves to fish - in the sea of Galilee (sp?).  Minnesota gets super cold, you'd need to ice fish out of a little hole drilled in an iced over lake.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OK, now I'm looking at her and thinking she looks like the actress Hunter Tylo. 

Yeah, we can hate her, but she’s gorgeous. Nicola, on the other hand …

• Like 3
  • LOL 4