Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m confused. Are her kids the most important thing in her life or is her faith the most important thing?

Her ring light and the person who does her botox injections are the most important things.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

Meisha strikes me as someone who has probably auditioned for dozens of reality shows before Sharp came a knocking.

She just missed out on MILF Manor.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

OK former Catholic here (now Episcopalian).  You cannot marry a divorced person in the Catholic religion.  It's not allowed.  He cannot marry her in the Church, or receive communion again.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK former Catholic here (now Episcopalian).  You cannot marry a divorced person in the Catholic religion.  It's not allowed.  He cannot marry her in the Church, or receive communion again.

She can get an annulment and her first marriage wasn’t in the Catholic Church 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Maybe it will be a spiritual marriage. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break! How's everyone's week been? 

All that rain yesterday wore me down! And the farm stand lady said that we need more sunshine for a decent crop of strawberries. Btw, she said that storing the berries in a mason jar in the fridge keeps them edible for a number of days. I’ve tried it and it seems to be working.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

There’s nothing’s wrong with him being a virgin at 46, it’s just I’m not sure how I’d approach it.  

He's a Johnny Come Lately.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Tyray is being so foolish.    I hope it's just a storyline, and he really isn't holding out a hope that girlfriend Carmella really exists.  

Four years in a relationship, and he still didn't do a reverse image search?  I suspect the sister isn't very good at searching. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You saw two huge suns suspended in the sky? Honey. That's not Jesus, you were having a stroke. 

Maybe she was watching Teletubbies with her eyes crossed.

She seems so fake to me. Something is off.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 8
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tyray is being so foolish.    I hope it's just a storyline, and he really isn't holding out a hope that girlfriend Carmella really exists.  

The fact the are continuing with this already revealing it's a cat fish leads me to think Tyray is going to end up falling in love with a man.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

How much money do you think Tyray really did send to “Carmella?”

Didn't he say 3K??? I think more.

Dude never watched an episode of Catfish. He didn't even do a reverse image search.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2

I'm here! I'm late because my boyfriend the Silvery Pony Boy called me. He was wondering if Ty had been talking to Miss Cardi B Catfish on the phone and I didn't even know....

Hope I didn't miss much!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

All that rain yesterday wore me down! And the farm stand lady said that we need more sunshine for a decent crop of strawberries. Btw, she said that storing the berries in a mason jar in the fridge keeps them edible for a number of days. I’ve tried it and it seems to be working.

This week my CSA share included fresh peas and a big bunch of fresh mint. When I was picking it up one of the farmers' kids (they have three boys) was all "Mom, can I have some more peas?". All of the women waiting in line just looked at each other and laughed. She was the envy of every mother there. Whose kid asks for peas? It was pretty funny.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Meisha looks like the dollar store version of that Vanderpump lady.

Ha! I can see it. She kind of reminds me of Morgan Brittany, who played the crazy sister of Pam Ewing on Dallas. I think she’s crazy in real life too.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here! I'm late because my boyfriend the Silvery Pony Boy called me. He was wondering if Ty had been talking to Miss Cardi B Catfish on the phone and I didn't even know....

Hope I didn't miss much!

Boyfriend? Boyfriend!?! I miss two weeks and Silver Ponytail goes from houseguest to boyfriend? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1