Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Yes, I was widowed and remarried 9 years later.   Big mistake, lying selfish abuser.  He was 4 yrs younger than me, and died 2 years ago. -

Yep...couple years younger here, too. Said all of the right things. I should have wised up when I found out he was only packin' 5".

Sorry that you got dragged into that mess. 

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Willingly? Maybe he can guilt his mother into co-signing?

That poor mom has enough to worry about. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I made strawberry rhubarb bars, couldn't be simpler! I was going to send them all over to my mother and brother but I ended up keeping some because YUM.

Did you bring enough for the whole class? 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

damn.

Now I want pie.

Where the heck am i going to find pie on a Sunday at 9:44 pm?

Make a mug cake and put jam and something creamy--ice cream, whipped cream, something like that--on it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
49 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Uggggh! My cardiologist dropped me as a patient! I kept putting off getting a stress test because every time I had one, something happened and I had to get another (doctor retire, covid hit...). Now the whole practice wants nothing to do with me. 

Back to the drawing board. 

Ugh, talk about stress! I hate when docs do that. Hang in there, you'll find someone better. 

• Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Ewwwwwwww, maybe there will be a threesome, she does want passion

I dont think Gino would be into the Aussie dude. But I think the Aussie might like it. ;)

• LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine should demand her money back from the doctor who did her fake breasts. They look like they are as hard as rocks.

They probably have valve stems so that she can pump them up to the desired size. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jasmine: I want passion, I want fire!

Pepper Mostly: You want a guy who's straight. So obviously you and Aussie Sleaze didn't work out. 

Lol She said she wanted chaos, as well. That, I can see in Gino-  passion and fire, not so much.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Ugh, talk about stress! I hate when docs do that. Hang in there, you'll find someone better. 

They never did figure what was wrong with my heart. It was always "It's been too long, get another stress test", so you're probably right.  I think they were hoping I'd die on that damned treadmill and they'd never have to come up with an answer.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

They never did figure what was wrong with my heart. It was always "It's been too long, get another stress test", so you're probably right.  I think they were hoping I'd die on that damned treadmill and they'd never have to come up with an answer.

That treadmill test is torture.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

When I hear "Match Me Abroad," I think I'm hearing "Match Me A Broad," as in, "Chose a woman for me." 

That's what I thought, too! "Find me a crass woman"!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Who gets PMS, hurts their own feelings, and then decides they need to buy themselves something to self-soothe?  Can't just be me?? 😅

Nope, not just you. And then I eat what I bought and feel even worse for going off Keto again. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Do you have Jack In The Box? They have Hershey’s Creme Pie and cheesecake.

LOL. Nope. But Toronto is FINALLY getting a Shake Shack and they are pretty excited about it.  I live about 1 hour from Toronto.

• Like 4
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Do you have Jack In The Box? They have Hershey’s Creme Pie and cheesecake.

Burger King has the Hershey's Creme Pie, and most grocery stores, and Walmarts have the creme pie slices in two packs in the freezer section.    I think I've been hanging out in the frozen food section too much. 

Amanda takes the husband's ashes everywhere?  Including on car rides?     

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
47 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Huh. I thought they were going to do all of David's segment without the cheesy music.

TLC doesn't believe it can air the show without cheesy music. 

• LOL 2