Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Which one is the old Grannies boy?

He's on one of the screens. Skinny, missing tooth in front, mustache, hipster hat. Oh, and he's a poet and an artisté. 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love marigolds! They're so cheerful!

@Pepper Mostly& everyone else: 

The Marigold Project. 

in 2011, I planted a single marigold seed with my grandchildren. We harvested those seeds and planted another pot the next year.  

The following year, my daughter decided to cut all ties with me, and I have not seen her or my grandchildren since.  I planted and harvested the marigolds just the same, and promised to keep doing it every year.  I hope one day my grandchildren will learn about this.

By 2020, I had 30,000 marigold seeds. I offered the seeds to friends online. 30 friends in 3 countries responded. I want to spread the Marigold Project as far as I can. Maybe one day, the seeds will end up back in the hands that planted the original single seed. 

Plant a seed of hope. PM me for seeds. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Which one is the old Grannies boy?

Oussama (or something like that) the Moroccan guy, skinny, bad teeth, unfortunate eye issues, and thinks Debbie would import him and his family to the U.S.    Oussama thinks his bizarre art and his poetry would make him a fortune here.  

That adorable donkey Debbie fell off of has a better chance of being a famous artist, than Oussama does.   Ousamma and his family also pitched a fit when Debbie said she was going to live in Rabat full time, and not bring them to the U.S. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Apparently we were wrong to mention it. “Are you serious?” he said to me. I’m still upset over it. Mom started radiation for her cancer recurrence last week and we didn’t need the agita.

People are so kind here in North Jersey - so sorry!

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

Why does Jen keep running back to this man who has difficulty with commitment, even committing to translate a sentence to his family, entirely? 🙄

• Like 5
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Gabe, you should have lived down in Colombia for a few months, saw what day to day was like, and then got married.

Aka Tantrum or Mantrum,

@Frozendiva you make too much sense. No one on this show thinks that way! 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My neighbors are doing a massive construction project, one of the workers blocked our driveway, we asked him to move it. He cursed at us and told us we weren’t addressing him as a “human being.” And our neighbor was there and ran into her house.

so my anecdote is people suck. Not just on TV.

Are you in DC? Call 311 and have that ass towed. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

@Pepper Mostly& everyone else: 

The Marigold Project. 

in 2011, I planted a single marigold seed with my grandchildren. We harvested those seeds and planted another pot the next year.  

The following year, my daughter decided to cut all ties with me, and I have not seen her or my grandchildren since.  I planted and harvested the marigolds just the same, and promised to keep doing it every year.  I hope one day my grandchildren will learn about this.

By 2020, I had 30,000 marigold seeds. I offered the seeds to friends online. 30 friends in 3 countries responded. I want to spread the Marigold Project as far as I can. Maybe one day, the seeds will end up back in the hands that planted the original single seed. 

Plant a seed of hope. PM me for seeds. 

You are beautiful and your Marigold Project is wonderful - we love you!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Can we skip the “shocked” face Jeymi is working overtime on? We get it. She’s stunned. She’s surprised!

fuck you Danielle with your bill paying bull shit. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Christ, I wish I knew. They bring NOTHING to the table. 

I keep waiting for Tim to slide off of the stool, and disappear.  I would hurt myself laughing. 

Pretty big talk from Daniele who can't get Yohan here unless someone else sponsors him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Eh…I’m pretty sure Debbie dangled America in front of him. 
can the “ladies” go now? 

Maybe. Or he misinterpreted something and she did not correct it.

I adore how the Americans all sit around patting themselves on their backs.

hey Debbie? It wasn’t uncouth. Please stop with the genteel Southern lady routine.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

All those black outfits and scowls, it's like a funeral parlor up in there. At a racetrack, with bad dye jobs, and too many rhinestones. 

Gabe may have become a guy, but is still a nonstop drama queen. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

I was kind of laughing and agreeing when the Coven came for Danielle, though.

She thinks everyone is on her side when it comes to Yohan being the controlling one in their marriage.

• LOL 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

You sure chased his ass, Daniele. Why do you think you were the only cougar that he bothered with? 

He assumed you had money and could give him a magical life in the Big Apple. No podunk small town for him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Tuneful said:

All those black outfits and scowls, it's like a funeral parlor up in there. 

Gabe may have become a guy, but is still a nonstop drama queen. 

I was thinking the same, @Tuneful. Gabe is the bitchy fake friend who likes to poison others' relationships. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I was kind of laughing and agreeing when the Coven came for Danielle, though.

She thinks everyone is on her side when it comes to Yohan being the controlling one in their marriage.

Daniele's game is to elicit reactive abuse and then boo hoo about poor her. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2