Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, its that time. Anyone have anecdotes? @Angry Moldovan2, what have you been up to? 

I threw handfuls of pumpkin seed, sunflower seeds and winter squash seeds into the ratty looking areas at the edge of my yard, and 2000 marigold seeds into the swampy mushy part. Let's see what that does. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

OK, its that time. Anyone have anecdotes? @Angry Moldovan2, what have you been up to? 

I went to Chile and Argentina trying to find myself a 90 day wannabe so I can become a d list reality star. I loved it, unfortunately mr Moldovan was me so I didn’t find myself a 18 year old stud 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 14
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

No fights or flouncing off?

If ONLY. We just have Gabe acting the fool, Debbie ready for her closeup, and Nicole weeping. Oh, and the "witty" commentary from those shrieking howler monkeys Tim and Veronica. I'm lapsing into a boredom coma.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My neighbors are doing a massive construction project, one of the workers blocked our driveway, we asked him to move it. He cursed at us and told us we weren’t addressing him as a “human being.” And our neighbor was there and ran into her house.

so my anecdote is people suck. Not just on TV.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I threw handfuls of pumpkin seed, sunflower seeds and winter squash seeds into the ratty looking areas at the edge of my yard, and 2000 marigold seeds into the swampy mushy part. Let's see what that does. 

I'm going to do that! Its genius! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Aw, you're adorable. The best Shaun can do is look stunned and say "Wow".

Hey! She occasionally throws in an “ummm”…

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s humiliate Rishi’s mother because she hasn’t had a bad enough life.

Right? It's appalling. Of course, as a brown foreign person she is not entitled to the consideration afforded to white American people. Thanks, Matt Sharp, you douchebag.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The deer will love you - but not the marigolds.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

OOOOH! We have to connect. You and anyone else here who would like can be part of my Marigold Project!

I love marigolds! They're so cheerful!

Seriously if you have seeds to spare DM me, I'll send you my deets!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My neighbors are doing a massive construction project, one of the workers blocked our driveway, we asked him to move it. He cursed at us and told us we weren’t addressing him as a “human being.” And our neighbor was there and ran into her house.

Move yer fuckin car, Asshole.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Move yer fuckin car, Asshole.

Apparently we were wrong to mention it. “Are you serious?” he said to me. I’m still upset over it. Mom started radiation for her cancer recurrence last week and we didn’t need the agita.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 11
  • Sad 3
(edited)

Joining late. 

Greeted by Shaun in the lime towel wrap.

Who died and made Gabe co-host? Obnoxious. Was it from editing. or was that how it was the whole time? If so why did no one speak up to the producers about it?  

Cheap black rag on Randi is awful & puts her into the coven with Beaky. Adding the orange hair...it's Halloween already?...Myra looks great. 

KRIS is preaching about how to treat your fiancee right? LMAO. I think Jeymi is very controlled about it, more than I would be. Limiting herself to eyerolls and laughs. 

As Nicole is pointing out, don't assume a person can and will just drop their culture, here thousands of years old, for your culture, especially in their country and hometown. Mom will always come ahead of whoever the DIL is. Rishi and Jen could move out and hire help for the parents and housekeeping.  It'll never happen, may be more "shame." Marriage should never even have been brought up these two, as it was by Jen, I'm sure. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Apparently we were wrong to mention it. “Are you serious?” he said to me. I’m still upset over it. Mom started radiation for her cancer recurrence last week and we didn’t need the agita.

Next time the folks next door have their friend park on my space, no words from me. They may understand the tow truck.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No more trying to be reasonable. Next time call the tow truck 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if Daniele’s shaman is going to make an appearance. He’ll say anything for the right price.

They could use a coconut kick around the stage. 

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

We met in Seattle with mrs Bison for dinner and I had a few gin and tonics and was hilarious!

Well, that's not the way I heard it. . .but okay. . . your story checks out... this time.

• LOL 10