Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here we go. "So, you want me to lie to you, is that it?" Fuck off Oussama, you gaslighting prick. 

Seriously. He should be on Dateline. Featured as a scammer/conman of the elderly.

Oscammer!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jazmine was a breath of fresh air. She made that season’s Tell All watchable.

Debbie is dressed to the nines! She’s rocking it!

Ironically Debbie is the most covered up of them all. Mahmoud should marry her instead

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry I was being sarcastic…she looks very nice…I am sure her husband thinks she looks like a whore …unfortunately 

Ah! Sorry, some things go right over my head 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was so relieved when my son called me around 7:30m to wish me a Happy Mother’s Day. If he called after 8pm, I’m not sure I would have answered the phone.

I told my daughter to call at 7:00

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
23 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kris's outfit makes her look like she got high and got dressed.

You would think she could have gotten her gray root touch up.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Julian is probably a small town cop on a four person police force. Swaggering around like he's a SWAT commander. Go back to holding up the counter at your local Krispy Kreme, you poser.

Here I was going to ship him with Jen 

edited to add: Miss Debbie had the same idea! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Of course you are a cop…of. Course you are…your mom is part of the problem…what an asshole…and everyone loves him…why?

I wondered that myself.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He does not need a job because he is a poet and will live and die for his craft, bad news Oh-sama because your craft is really shitty.

He is so delusional and so is Debbie, they have that in common.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hey everybody!  I made it here before the end of the Tell Nothing!

Ooh that Oussama is a mess with all the calling to "break it off," with Debbie. I think y'all established it was over before she left Morocco.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Julian is probably a small town cop on a four person police force. Swaggering around like he's a SWAT commander. Go back to holding up the counter at your local Krispy Kreme, you poser.

When I travelled I met a few small town cops from the US….one of them told me he would shoot first and ask questions later at a traffic stop because “rather them in the grave than me.” Julian reminded me of this dude.

• Mind Blown 5
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

???

Their ads depict people kicking out family and friends because they disagree about dog food in the fridge. It´s encouraging a hostile way of dealing with disagreement. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Their ads depict people kicking out family and friends because they disagree about dog food in the fridge. It´s encouraging a hostile way of dealing with disagreement. 

It is odd, it is not like the guests are being served pet food!

• Like 2