Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Kris is such a SHIT.

She is HORRIBLE.

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mahmoud. Please. Look within. This is not Nicole's doing, its you, hiding behind your religion to hold your wife hostage. He is awful.

I feel like if he actually moves to the U.S. he'll be doing blow and banging hookers in no time (or at least at a strip club every week).

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like if he actually moves to the U.S. he'll be doing blow and banging hookers in no time (or at least at a strip club every week).

Hook him up with Jovi.

• LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am just sitting here waiting for Kris to tell us that it was her son's friend's jacket and he was just an innocent bystander. 

He was just borrowing that refrigerator.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am just sitting here waiting for Kris to tell us that it was her son's friend's jacket and he was just an innocent bystander. 

Levon Helm's plea!

• LOL 3
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOLA peeps! I am still sick, (though improving, by small increments), and my family took a terrible blow this week, my dear sister in law died on Wednesday. (Ovarian cancer). I need the laughs. 

I'm so sorry @Pepper Mostly

• Hugs 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Like on Live PD - ever see when a guy tried to claim "these aren't my pants?"  lol

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

She needs to go to court.

Issues with the motorcycle.

Money issues

Son in jail.

Excuses that Kris uses. Girl needs rehab bad.

They tried to make her go to rehab, but she said NO, NO, NO!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Kris knowing what we know of you..l suspect you’re pretty useless to your son.

I really wonder who really got locked up the Son, or Kris?   That would explain her absence for five months.   I wish Kris would blow her nose, the sniffling is driving me bonkers. 

I love Isabel and Gabe finally had their wedding.   I love how wonderful Isabel's family have been to Gabe and his mother.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

Oh my god, you made Jaymi QUIT HER JOB and then YOU LEFT, and SHE GOT COVID, and YOU STOPPED PAYING FOR THE APARTMENT and she is just asking for HELP and it's booooohoooo HOW DARE SHE BRING THIS UP, MY SON WENT TO JAIL FOR DRUGS WHAT ABOUT MEEEE JAYMI IS SO SELFISH.

Jaymi, please leave this tweaker bitch and go live a sane life with your friends and a decent partner, please.  And set that fucking Gallagher jacket on fire while you're at it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5