Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh crap, figures. I'm sick as a dog and doubt I can make the chat. I will do my best but I am fading fast. (I lay it at the feet of @Suzywriter, who must have breathed toward me from Maine). Snark on in my memory, friends!

Feel better!!

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh crap, figures. I'm sick as a dog and doubt I can make the chat. I will do my best but I am fading fast. (I lay it at the feet of @Suzywriter, who must have breathed toward me from Maine). Snark on in my memory, friends!

NOOO, the snark is dull without you here, the one and only, feel better!

Rated last week’s episode a 4 because of way too much Gabe and Isabel. Pillbilly was noticeably absent too. I feel like with each couple we need a balance or something every episode.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Ducking in here to get my mind off things. I live in Allen, TX, the site of the latest mass shooting atrocity. Numb, traumatized, emotional…snarkers, take me away for a bit, please?

• Hugs 12
  • Sad 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Ducking in here to get my mind off things. I live in Allen, TX, the site of the latest mass shooting atrocity. Numb, traumatized, emotional…snarkers, take me away for a bit, please?

I’m so sorry @GrammyPammy we will do our best for you,

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper MostlyDon’t make me have to tell Jen’s friends to give you a lecture on being there for your snark friends! Have some hot and sour soup to unclog the nasal passages!

At the very least, floss your nasal passages!

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

The door is open - waltz in and plop down girl!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

The Allen shooting really, REALLY upset me this morning as well. Sending hugs 🫂

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

We’re better than Calgon, sweetie.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I swear, I never breathed at all!

• LOL 9

Seriously? We’re watching a guy trim his nose hair, I need to examine my life choices lol.

Does he have a tattoo on the side of his head?

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Does he have a tattoo on the side of his head?

Yes, it’s kind of a compass rose. Or a protractor? You never know when you might need one 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Ironic that these three are all on about how Rishi can’t make his own decisions when they took the decision of how to tell his family away from him…

Oh, and after seeing that TikTok where she basically outed that Rishi’s uncle called his developmentally delayed brother “useless” as an excuse to take the burden off her and her harpies - literally information that does NOT need to be public - I’m calling it now: I hate Jen.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Shelbie said:

Oh no ! Monica is upset. This must be the first time in 90 day history that there has been drama on a wedding day.

I’m completely shocked.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

She came all that way not even to attend the wedding? Suuure. Bitch.

I know right. I'm sure she will show up, though-  probably just in time to object to the union, but she will show up.

• Like 5
  • Love 1