Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i miss Princess Toast.

I'd rather Princess Toast than mustache girl any day.

Lort, here we go....  The twisted sisters have gotten old Jen to get ready to throw it all up against the wall at his parent's house and BOOM!  She thinks this is going to endear her to Rishi's Mom & Dad.  APPARENTLY, she hasn't seen old Jenny & Summit dealio.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The two friends on the couch are arranging their faces like they're on a Zoom call. You know how you catch a glimpse of yourself onscreen and resettle your face? Like that. 

Oh, yes, Jen is threatened by the translator. This "plan" is off to a lovely start. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

"I want to prepare you. This is an American reality TV show that caters to the lowest common denominator, so things are sure to get ugly".

Meanwhile, the translator is all "Look, I'm just here to translate. I couldn't care less about your stupid backstory"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, yes, Jen is threatened by the translator. This "plan" is off to a lovely start. 

Why didn’t she hire an ugly guy translator? Is every Indian woman a threat? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I wonder guys if Debbie DID promise Ousamma a visa and she is gaslighting him.

Otherwise why would he be with her??

The turn around was just so sudden and weird. Maybe it was something they cooked up to be on the show but Debbie changed her mind about bringing him over. It is all so sudden and strange.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why didn’t she hire an ugly guy translator? Is every Indian woman a threat? 

She wanted to add more nuance and texture to her story. "How about a woman translator? A really pretty one? Then I could gesture dramatically to her while haranguing Rishi's family and say 'I suppose you'd prefer someone like HER for your son!' What do you think?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I want to prepare you. This is an American reality TV show that caters to the lowest common denominator, so things are sure to get ugly".

Meanwhile, the translator is all "Look, I'm just here to translate. I couldn't care less about your stupid backstory"

She just wants to harvest her American Dollar and go home

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Only 2 episodes left, peeps!  Until the tell nothing! WHOOPIE!!  At least we got the donkey tonight!

Praise Jeebus.

This is always so much fun with you guys.  Hope you all have a very happy week. Big hugs!

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Whew. Those previews are hard for my brain to process after two hours of boredom. Laughed my ample ass off tonight because you brought your A game! Well done. Have a great week. Maybe see some of you tomorrow. Until then, adieu.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Randi is gonna say “I have something to tell everyone in the room…RISHI BLOCKED ME ON IG!!”

…And, that’s all, folks. You all were on fire tonight. We finally got satiated with the donkey wonkey. Eileen was a sweet old ass, and if you do not show up here in this spot next week, you’re a cold blooded snake. See you around the forums tomorrow and for Love in Paradise! Peace out. ✌️ image.thumb.jpeg.3f83f5504698ade505c9f820cf8a4680.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Randi is gonna say “I have something to tell everyone in the room…RISHI BLOCKED ME ON IG!!”

Neglecting to mention that he thought she was a crazy stalker and he feared for his life. 

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Only 2 episodes left, peeps!  Until the tell nothing! WHOOPIE!!

Tell All Request #2: Have a Super Bowl-style commercial where J-Lo grows a mustache to merge those two commercials together.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, endure said:

off topic ~ I have the East Indian Siri guy on my MacBook, when I'm watching Ever After he pops up and says "go ahead" but it only happens watching this show lol

I have the British Siri guy on my phone. I call him “Cyril” and tell people he’s my butler. I make him call me “O Beautiful One” 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whew. Those previews are hard for my brain to process after two hours of boredom. Laughed my ample ass off tonight because you brought your A game! Well done. Have a great week. Maybe see some of you tomorrow. Until then, adieu.

Whew! I laughed so much between the Debbie donkey fall and mustache girl comments that I had to run, go... well, you know.  😳

Definitely hope we can keep up this level of snark next week! We'll need it, as I'm already tired of Gabe's meddling sister, and the Jenn Witch crew.

Hoping you all will have a great week. ☮️❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 3

"Miss Debbie Does Donkeys". In case you missed it, it happened in the blink of a wonky eye. 

Edited to add: I wish MY legs looked as good at 67! 

IMG_4465.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, judylo said:

Indian Matchmaking Season 3 has started on Netflix! Much more fun than Jen and Rishi.

For sure! Jen and her friends seem so scripted. It’s like they are first time actors and the director is telling them how to move and what to say as they go along. I know this reality version thrives on conflict, but this one is literally hard for me to understand. I’ve been a 90DF fan for awhile now but this one really sucks!

8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Debbie Does Donkeys. In case you missed it, it happened in the blink of a wonky eye. 

IMG_4465.jpeg

You couldn't write this shit.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1