Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I have a long story about my 80 year brother and his partner who has dementia. They were world travelers and my brother decided a Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA would be their final trip as his partner, Bob, has deteriorated greatly the past few months. Bob got sick midway through the trip and they were both put off the ship in Mazatlan. Sounds glamorous, but it was Easter week so there were no hotels available, so my 6’4” brother had to sleep on a hospital couch. Meanwhile, they both tested positive for Covid! They finally were able to get back to the US last Thursday after a two week nightmare in a foreign country. The logistics of getting them home was like something out of a rescue movie! 

Glad they finally got home!! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So it never occurred to Debbie to wonder why Osama was “in a relationship” with her? 

It was a ferry tail courtship. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Shit, I got mustache girl. I thought she'd gone buh-bye. But no.

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

ohhhh god.

spoke too soon.

I hate that moustache girl.

You two jinxed it. I hope you're happy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Freddie Hercury just wants to break free.

“Cause I’m a cool cat, a girl obsessed with my mustache.”

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s Ousamma’s “Blue Period” 

What he is painting is a visa.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Not sure WHY Nicole is still in Egypt other than to catch some easy $$ with this show.  Those two show nothing to assure us they really are in love.

She had to successfully complete her intensive 30-day course “How to Light an Egyptian Gas Stove Burner.” She just passed the final, so maybe she’s free to pack her matches and go. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7