Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

But are they not like LEGALLY MARRIED? I mean how do you divorce someone who's in another country? 

It possible, especially if it's not a legal wedding in the other country because it was only for TV show filming. 

Jeymi moved to Colombia from Venezuela, because it's more accepting of same sex relationships. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Jeymi, girl; time to get a job.  Move back to your apartment that you can afford and get on with it.  You weren't really married, so just chalk it up to being estupido.

And wash your hair.  You can do better.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If Jeymi can't make rent, why doesn't she, you know, get a job? Why sit there and stew and wait for Kris to send money? 

Surely she knows how to pop balloons?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If Jeymi can't make rent, why doesn't she, you know, get a job? Why sit there and stew and wait for Kris to send money? 

She said she tried but it’s isn’t so easy there….she is from Venezuela and the political climate makes it more difficult for her 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She said she tried but it’s isn’t so easy there….she is from Venezuela and the political climate makes it more difficult for her 

Of course, but she's had a job before, that Kris made her quit. She could TRY.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She HAD a job before... Maybe go back there and beg for your old job? Something.  Just quitcherbitchin'.  Isn't doing any good.  Plus, SHE signed the dang lease so it's all on her anyway.

Pack it in sister.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

you guys realize that we have gotten like 1 hour of total time with Debbie and Ousamma.

A sure sign that she was there a couple of days then left.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To be fair, one or more of us could have been in a boredom coma when it was mentioned. 

Or paying more attention to this forum than the show. That happens to me every episode.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I tried a case and got a dismissal (win for me). It was appealed and I had trouble writing my brief because my opponent's arguments were so strange. The Appellate Court's decision was just over two pages (mostly the case caption) with a one sentence decision finding that "The Appellant's arguments are completely without merit."

Good job! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course, but she's had a job before, that Kris made her quit. She could TRY.

That’s the worst part IMO…she had a good job and Kris is leaving her high and try. I think she said she is looking but who knows.

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It might be. I thought so when first saw the commercial, but, since I don’t know who these celebrities are anymore, I didn’t think I was a reliable source.

I actually thought it was Kate Hudson!