Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Eh. I’ve lived through much worse. I got about 5-6 inches of heavy snow (very wet and not easy to move), but my plow guy came and did his job. I was out by 11:00AM. The biggest problem is accessing the areas where my dog likes to frequent. She’s very particular about her bathroom habits.

Aren't we all!   (particular)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Olga was such a sweetheart.  She deserves a lot better than unstable Steven.

Agree…now she has two kids with that loser. He gave up a good apprenticeship to try to teach Yoga. You have a family to support you asshat. Steven will always be all about Steven 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Anyone from Alabama here?

Is that true?

My friend went on a business trip there….he said the open carry laws shocked him. Almost everyone had guns. One lady put hers on the table when she was rifling though her purse to pay the bill at a restaurant 😂. Ok because mugging doesn’t t happen in the US….Jesus

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Wait, she has all kinds of medical conditions, AND, need to walk around with weapons?😟

Her medical conditions are mostly from the neck up, she seems a little, you know, unstable so by all means get her a knife.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Seriously? A parent or some other idiot gave an 8 year old a knife that size?!

Here in Maine they give 5 year olds rifles and knives fer huntin'. It is not unusual for a first grader to shoot a 12-pt buck.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Seeing these streaks in her hair embarrass me, I used to have this exact look 10 years ago.

A bunch of us in my college dorm made those white skunk streaks in our hair with hair dye on a toothbrush FIFTY YEARS AGO. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Here in Maine they give 5 year olds rifles and knives fer huntin'. It is not unusual for a first grader to shoot a 12-pt buck.

My sister's wife as a rite of passage went hunting with her father at 12 years old and learned how to field dress the deer she shot.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1