Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why did Nicole believe that any of this would have changed?  She must have know she would be staying at the family home.  Personally I would have gone crazy there.  When I travel with my extended family on vacation I always get my own room at a hotel. I need to know when family is making me nuts, I can escape to my own room for a bit.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Quick question.

Why hasn't the son taken over Power of Attorney for wish Carol Baskins.

I mean he has cause.  The woman is crazy than her peacock straw purse.

Maybe it's too difficult to get - she doesn't have dementia.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why did Nicole believe that any of this would have changed?  She must have know she would be staying at the family home.  Personally I would have gone crazy there.  When I travel with my extended family on vacation I always get my own room at a hotel. I need to know when family is making me nuts, I can escape to my own room for a bit.

Nicole knows she's going back. It's all for exposure.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

When I travel with my extended family on vacation I always get my own room at a hotel. I need to know when family is making me nuts, I can escape to my own room for a bit.

I don‘t even stay with my sons when I visit. I have to have my own space and a lot of alone time.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I admit I kinda miss them. At least Jenny made me laugh hard at times and her sour faced mafia looking daughter in law gave me life.

Her daughter in law needs to be on pillow talk. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Maybe it's too difficult to get - she doesn't have dementia.

It is extremely difficult, going through something similar with a family member.  Because she can technically take care of herself and isn’t a danger to herself or anyone else there is nothing we can do.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
1 minute ago, WerWerWer said:

Maybe the lawyer needs a reminder of where she is? "In case you've forgotten, you're at your LAW FIRM now. Doing law."

"I am a professional lawyer, lawyering. I lawyer every day and do law things. See? I have a professional law office and lawyer."

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

We have now seen a person actually try to eat one potato chip. 

She was just kind of sucking on it -trying to make it last all evening ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Quick question.

Why hasn't the son taken over Power of Attorney for wish Carol Baskins.

I mean he has cause.  The woman is crazy than her peacock straw purse.

Unfortunately, if she wants to do wasteful things with her assets, it's actually none of her son's business. If she were sending money to a colony on Mars or eating cement to cure her gall stones, son might need to step in. Making the wrong friends and international travel? Perfectly acceptable. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No one added the tailoring costs either. Veil, belt, shoes, etc.  Everything is extra.

My understanding is they get a discount if they come to try on dresses during a designer trunk show, for other purchases there are no discounts of any kind for being on the TV show.    Alterations are super expensive too.   Accessories are really expensive also, as you said.       I still remember the "stripper Fairy" dresses from the early seasons, that were so indecent in my opinion.     My guess is the 'budget' is understated for the storyline, and the brides' budget is actually a whole lot higher than they say.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is extremely difficult, going through something similar with a family member.  Because she can technically take care of herself and isn’t a danger to herself or anyone else there is nothing we can do.

I worked in a retirement community for rich people while I was back in school. We called these conversations "the daughter from California" (meaning far away). Everyone assumed that old people weren't capable of having a bang up last hurrah. 

What would we watch if they all made sane decisions.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Is that Puff Daddy in the Uber One ad? 

Yes. I didn’t recognize him at first. I hate that they’re implying Kelis is a one hit wonder in that commercial. I was a huge fan of hers long before Milkshake.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Did we need to see the Indian lady pick up cow dung and mold it?

GROSS!!!

Its to remind us first world viewers that foreign countries are backward, filthy, unhygienic, and have strange, barbaric customs. Not to mention filled with brown people, usually, who don't know what's good for them. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3