Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Couldn’t they get a table for this lunch break? 

Right? They're all dressed up and have to eat food from containers on their laps. Guess tables, or even tv trays weren't in the reunion budget.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had lunch with my 76yo friend today. She got a puppy three weeks ago and it is exhausting her. I was supportive and told her it’s worth it, but in my thought bubble, I was thinking, “Who could have predicted this?”

I just turned 77 - the puppy would outlive me and it wouldn't be fair at all.  Adopt a senior dog if you are a senior.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Nikki is toxic but Ignor is hanging on for some reason. Is she still supporting him? I think it may end up a Sherlon type situation where one day he disappears and she finds out he married someone else.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think it may end up a Sherlon type situation where one day he disappears and she finds out he married someone else.

I’ve always envisioned him with a nice little fraulein in lederhosen.

Igor and Nikki? I’m over it. Move along.

Nikki, please pack your histrionic personality disorder and go.

Igor is trolling Assley. I kind of love it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had lunch with my 76yo friend today. She got a puppy three weeks ago and it is exhausting her. I was supportive and told her it’s worth it, but in my thought bubble, I was thinking, “Who could have predicted this?”

I’m 49 and our pup is going to be 2 in June. I’m thinking he’s probably going to be the last one unless we adopt a senior next.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Is Igor under some compulsion to answer questions from people like Ashley?  This is laughable. 

It's not laughable, it's pathetic.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Are Nikki and Igor going to be on future 90 Day shows, or is this the end of the road for them?

I pray that this is it for them. Nikki should be getting some full time psychotherapy instead of preening for the cameras.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nikki is toxic but Ignor is hanging on for some reason. Is she still supporting him? I think it may end up a Sherlon type situation where one day he disappears and she finds out he married someone else.

Yeah he's definitely just hanging on for the money. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

since tlc hate its viewers -you can count on Igor and barbie/ nicki returning to haunt us in our future

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 5
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Did you and your husband enjoy your stay?”

”Yes, but he’s not MY husband” 

A commercial well suited for this show!! 

5 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Are Nikki and Igor going to be on future 90 Day shows, or is this the end of the road for them?

We can only hope... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sam I am! Sam I am! I do not like that Sam I am! I do not like his sex unplanned. I do not like his one night stand.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, TMI said:

since tlc hate its viewers -you can count on Igor and barbie/ nicki returning to haunt us in our future

She really is at her most Barbie tonight!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I pray that this is it for them. Nikki should be getting some full time psychotherapy instead of preening for the cameras.

They ALL need psychotherapy. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4