Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

A real witch wouldn't challenge Mother Earth or get sassy unless they wanted to get blown off a cliff. 

I'll be very disappointed if this doesn't happen. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am loving this wedding. How long does it take the two bridesmaids to walk down the aisle in a rainstorm? Let's get a move on,ladies! The officiant is like, let's get this over!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Bees52 said:

Was it only five minutes? Felt like an eternity. I was over here wailing like Ashley! 😭

There there. Here, breathe into this paper bag. Its all over now. Have a cookie. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, judylo said:

I lost my connection here for five minutes. Nobody else?

Yes, I had to close everything, restart, and cleared out my history.   Al in record time, before I could see Ashley ugly cry.   

Going on the beach with lightning around is so dangerous.   Is this a real beach wedding done by a company?  They usually have a nice indoor alternative for bad weather.  I wish the wedding party would walk faster, and get off that beach.  Manuel did some lovely vows, I hope he truly means what he says.    Ashley's are lovely too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Zombness said:

It's a godess for the Indians in the Andes.

Yeah, she's a real Wiccan all right. Her respect for the ancient gods is awe inspiring. "That bitch Pachamama better watch her back, that ho". 

• LOL 13
39 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Every stand up comedian I’ve seen tells horror stories about Motel 6. Reviews at the one in DC are not great 😂 my husband refuses to stay at one.

Oh no stay FAR Away from the one in DC. Let me know if you need DC hotel recs! If you want something cheaper, stay in VA or MD and take the metro to DC. 

• Like 2
Just now, Shelbie said:

Hoping Ashley’s halo doesn’t have a ton of metal in it or it could become a lightning rod.

One of the Housewives of [Miami I think) wears that exact crown while sucking back booze out of a flask engraved with the word “ cockies “. I hate myself for knowing this.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There there. Here, breathe into this paper bag. Its all over now. Have a cookie. 

Sniff, sniff, breathes, sniff

Thank you,  Pepper, sniff

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Oh no stay FAR Away from the one in DC. Let me know if you need DC hotel recs! If you want something cheaper, stay in VA or MD and take the metro to DC. 

Oh I will DM you before I book! We want to do 4 days and focus on the Museums. I want to go Canada Day weekend (July 1). It’s early but I have an alert on flights and prices because it is friggen expensive.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I was thrown off the site too.  About 10 minutes.  Glad to be back.

I logged in on a different browser. Still unable to log in for a few minutes though. At least we all made it back in time for Ashley and Manuel's touching nuptials. It would not have been the same if I couldn't share that transcendent moment with all of you, my snarky peeps!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daylight Savings Time is in sight, everyone. We’ve made it through another fucking winter! Huzzah.

Another month of Winter - don't get too excited yet!

• Mind Blown 3
(edited)

I'm really looking forward to the Tell Nothing, I hate that I'm saying that, but I am.  

I'm guessing the Tell Nothing can't be too far off?  

Sophie's mom couldn't wear a nice knee length dress?   That really short dress of hers is too short for standing uphill from the camera.   

Daddy Anali looked ticked from the first second of the video call.  Good thing he's not in the room, or Clayton might have to run for it. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
36 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I remember the lovely dresses Sophie tried on at the bridal salon, she should have picked one of them.  

Manuel says he has to marry Ashley or 'all of his work will have been for nothing', not a good thing to say. 

Ashley's dress is pretty, but I don't like her tiara or headband or whatever that is.    

Yeah that headdress was awful. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, I had to close everything, restart, and cleared out my history.   Al in record time, before I could see Ashley ugly cry.   

Going on the beach with lightning around is so dangerous.   Is this a real beach wedding done by a company?  They usually have a nice indoor alternative for bad weather.  I wish the wedding party would walk faster, and get off that beach.  Manuel did some lovely vows, I hope he truly means what he says.    Ashley's are lovely too. 

I'm glad she did them fluently, in both English and Spanish.

I was hoping that Anali would say a few words in English to Clayton as well, instead of the interpreter.

Ooh I wouldn't have wanted to be in her shoes, telling her father that she now has a husband.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

My predictions:

Ashley/Manual - Divorce

Gino/Jasmine - Divorce

Rob/Sophie - Divorce

Korean Guy/Piggy - Stay married

Clayton/Anally - Divorce

Sam I Am/Citrus - Stay married

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Another month of Winter - don't get too excited yet!

Its going to be in the 50s all week here. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

I HATE turning the clocks ahead. Hate all this fiddling with clocks anyway. Jesus I'm salty today.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gobi said:

My predictions:

Ashley/Manual - Divorce

Gino/Jasmine - Divorce

Rob/Sophie - Divorce

Korean Guy/Piggy - Stay married

Clayton/Anally - Divorce

Sam I Am/Citrus - Stay married

I agree with you.

• Like 4

What's happening with Sophie?

1) Runaway bride

2) Got lost on the way to the beach

3) Stopped to get new extensions

4) Looking for another sugar daddy who has a house with a bathroom

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its going to be in the 50s all week here. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

I HATE turning the clocks ahead. Hate all this fiddling with clocks anyway. Jesus I'm salty today.

I change the easy ones. Let’s see how my dog reacts. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Couldn't they get married at the reception?  Seems crazy with the thunder and everyone getting wet.

Sharp was going to have a beach wedding, come hurricane, hell, or high water. Or all three, come to that. 

Yes, Rob, she got all dressed up to walk away on the day of the wedding. Sweet Jesus he is dumb.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daylight Savings Time is in sight, everyone. We’ve made it through another fucking winter! Huzzah.

Noooo!! I hate Daylight Saving Time! I moan and wile for my lost hour for eight hectic "clocks are wrong, wake up late, exhausting" months. Did I mention that I hate Daylight Saving Time?

In the Fall, I leave out cakes and wine for Father Time to thank him for bringing back my hour unharmed. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just got a text from AT&T apologizing for the outage. I’d prefer a check, thank you very much.

i think they're doing a refund.   Or something. 

The officiant looks familiar, I wonder if she's an actress with a side hustle?   

• Useful 4