Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

It varies a lot. I stayed at the same Motel 6 twice, and one room was recently remodeled, but the other one was horrible. 

If you like hearing everything that is going on in the next room, they’re great!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, magemaud said:

Check the reviews on Trip Advisor. They’re pretty basic. Some can be sketchy 

Every stand up comedian I’ve seen tells horror stories about Motel 6. Reviews at the one in DC are not great 😂 my husband refuses to stay at one.

• Applause 4
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I’m Canadian and plan to travel to the US….is Motel 6 scary and terrifying? I was told never to stay at one. In Canada when I travel to small cities/towns/villages  always go with a motel and it’s fine. 

I’m not sure.  I’m in US and have aways heard of them….economy I think.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow, the makeup artist and Sophie have the same blonde hair...

I don't have much more than that to say other than, "Get married you two, if you're going to." Mom Sophie, let them be a happy married couple.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
27 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am a NJ Italian. We have very elaborate weddings. I try not to judge other weddings but…it’s not always easy. 

Same. Middle Eastern here, where 400 person weddings are considered small. And that gym they had the reception in would never pass muster. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or those little net bags of Jordan almonds, the staple of every wedding I ever attended in the 70's. 

My late mother-in-law saved them for years! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sophie is wearing a SHEIN cocktail dress. Not exactly bougie 

That wasn’t the dress she picked at the bridal salon! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)

I remember the lovely dresses Sophie tried on at the bridal salon, she should have picked one of them.  

Manuel says he has to marry Ashley or 'all of his work will have been for nothing', not a good thing to say. 

Ashley's dress is pretty, but I don't like her tiara or headband or whatever that is.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sophie is wearing a SHEIN cocktail dress. Not exactly bougie 

Rob laid down the law. Get a $15 wedding dress or no hotel for the wedding night. He's not some ATM with feet you know.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or those little net bags of Jordan almonds, the staple of every wedding I ever attended in the 70's. 

Those almonds need to come back! They were the best. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Manuel sees the green card slipping away and is determined to get married regardless of the imminent hurricane.

and regardless of the incoming weather too!

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That wasn’t the dress she picked at the bridal salon! 

It is NEVER the dress the prospective bride picks at the salon! Matt Sharp labors under the delusion that we thirst to see these idiots prancing around in wedding finery. Then relies on our short memories when none of those dresses are actually worn. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

Oh... Ashley was putting the beads ON her locks? I thought she was taking them out when she was checking on the weather. I don't like them, but, it's not my wedding. 😒

• Like 1
  • LOL 1