Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

When we first “met” Gino, did he live with his Dad? I seem to remember a grouchy old man and a super messy kitchen. Did I make that up? Where is he?

I think was Marco 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm a minister of the most random faith ever (American Marrage Ministries). I marry anyone sober enough to mumble yes and make an X.

TLC will be calling you soon!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine should have worn a Pnina Whoray wedding dress with see through butt panels.

That dress is probably as close to a Pnina as she could get without spending Pnina-level money. Those things are not cheap. 

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

That dress is probably as close to a Pnina as she could get without spending Pnina-level money. Those things are not cheap. 

Now I gotta look that up!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Isn't Jasmine 45? Isn't Gino retired? I don't think an anchor baby is necessary or even possible, especially since Gino can't get it up.

Well then, Jasmine will have to heroically look for a sperm donor elsewhere. She's a trouper. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

In the Bridezillas forums, we used to call them stripper fairy dresses.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I wonder if the Rob's doggo will lie down on the air mattress during the night with Mama?

Nah, dogs have good taste. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maldova looks lovely. I kinda want to visit.

According to my "heart daughter", who's from there, it is a beautiful country. Lots of vineyards. Chisinau is a lively city with lots of bars, cafes, and nightlife. Its one of those "hidden gem" places where you can get a lot of bang for your buck. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Igor knows what to say to keep his sugar mommy on the hook. He ends up doing a jig when she boards the plane.

He's been practicing!

• Like 3
(edited)

"saying goodbye to Nikki, for me it's hard.  Which is ironic because when she is here, for me it's soft."

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

According to my "heart daughter" it is a beautiful country. Lots of vineyards. Chisinau is a lively city with lots of bars, cafes, and nightlife. Its one of those "hidden gem" places where you can get a lot of bang for your buck. 

Nikki was expecting more bang than she got.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7

Friends I just saw the trailer for HEA. Gino and Jasmine, Emily and Kobe, Alexei and whatshername, Ed and Liz, Mahmoud and skinny LA girl, Boston John and his wife and Angela and Michael. I can’t take it.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 4
  • Wink 1
39 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Ohh! Clayton is crying over the loss of his brother, not because Anali ran away. These previews, man, these previews.

Is the death of his bro why his mom is so messed up? 

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Friends I just saw the trailer for HEA. Gino and Jasmine, Emily and Kobe, Alexei and whatshername, Ed and Liz, Mahmoud and skinny LA girl, Boston John and his wife and Angela and Michael. I can’t take it.

You can do it! We'll all do it together, it'll be fun! 

• Like 4