Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m 45 but there are still some things I won’t give up. I have nice legs and still wear leggings and skinny jeans…fight me 😂 

Older than you and….same!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I'm sure you look better than Ashley! 

The 15lbs bag of potatoes I bought yesterday looks better than Assley.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m 45 but there are still some things I won’t give up. I have nice legs and still wear leggings and skinny jeans…fight me 😂 

I bet you look like a million dollars! Just because you're not 22 doesn't mean you have to get all your clothes at the Frump section of Kmart. Rock those skinny jeans and SLAY.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why the fuck in there a toilet in the bedroom with no fucking door?!?!?

In case someone has to do an emergency pregnancy test.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She hasn't had her vocal surgery yet.

My friend is trans and she said even after the full transition she had to learn to talk like a woman and still struggles a bit years later. Apparently the vocals can be challenging…I had no idea!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

And a shower with the curtain closed and a sink on the side. That’s REALLY “en suite” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
(edited)

"Kind of like a farm"   That is a farm Sam, you fool.   Citra is worried about serial killers living in the basement?  She's a perfect match for Sam, they're both in bizarro world.  

Doesn't Indonesia have severe penalties for drug possession and dealing?    Long prison sentences for possession, and the death penalty for dealing.   Maybe daddy Citra will invite Sam to come to Indonesia for a holiday, and call his buddies on the drug squad as official greeters at the airport. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well, we know it's not Rob's kind of place.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Weren't they the waiters?

Igor was too though! Maybe the production staff had to hire the waiters to listen to her song. 

• LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend is trans and she said even after the full transition she had to learn to talk like a woman and still struggles a bit year later. Apparently the vocals can be challenging…I had no idea!

Nikki had vocal surgery and voice therapy many years ago. I think it’s as good as it’s going to get 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

"Kind of like a farm"   That is a farm Sam, you fool.   Citra is worried about serial killers living in the basement?  She's a perfect match for Sam, their both in bizarro world.  

Doesn't Indonesia have severe penalties for drug possession and dealing?    Long prison sentences for possession, and the death penalty for dealing.   Maybe daddy Citra will invite Sam to come to Indonesia for a holiday, and call his buddies on the drug squad at official greeters at the airport. 

Hell yeah. I've seen enough episodes of "Locked Up Abroad" to know!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1