Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Realitystarr said:

He can't stand her, he reminds me of Luis.

Nikki and her mom look the same age.

You're right, He's Luis 2.0. 

Nikki's mom looks like she would have without the plastic surgery. 

• Like 3

She's "over opinionated" says Rob. I mean, its OK for a woman to have opinions, about some things, I guess. But not too many, and not about anything that a man has an opinion about. I loathe him. What a dick. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

All Creatures Great & Small is on PBS tonight 9 pm.   It's on another PBS local station tomorrow, so I'll start that.

A new season??

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

For anyone who cares, my new heated mattress pad has surpassed all my expectations. Getting into a warm bed on a cold night is the best! Highly recommend.

Oh I may have to try that! How much was it? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gotta say that I don’t think I’d be thrilled if my 20 something daughter lived in that rat trap.

Rat trap!!! 

Best description ever...it's a Hav-a-Heart for humans!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

So much happened tonight. Not on the show, of course, but somewhere, I'm sure.

Till next time.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

Good to hang with you all tonight. Maybe the snow will be gone when I wake up in the morning and I won’t have to put on my boots (with the ice grippers on the bottom) to take my pup out for a proper walk. Have a good week, everyone. I’l be checking out the Prison Wives show on Wednesday—be there or be square. Adios for now.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Good to renew our snark after a few weeks off.  Getting ready for 3" of rain, after the snow, and a wet basement by Wednesday.  Fingers crossed it won't be completely covered with water.   See you next week.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yes.  I loved the old one, but this one's in color and the scenery is beautiful (and the animals).

Is it just my imagination or are there fewer heart wrenching animal deaths in the new series? I used to be a basket case just about every week with the old one 

Just now, magemaud said:

Is it just my imagination or are there fewer heart wrenching animal deaths in the new series? I used to be a basket case just about every week with the old one 

Not as much as the old series, no.

Hmm... next week's ep looks like a doozy, thanks to Ashley and Manuel, and their uh, distractions. 😬

I think I may join in on the Diaries tomorrow, if I can't find anything else to watch. So see y'all then. Have a good night, be safe and warm! ❤️

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Hmm... next week's ep looks like a doozy, thanks to Ashley and Manuel, and their uh, distractions.

Ashley claims they’re “bangin’ it out” several times a day! 

36 minutes ago, judylo said:

Nobody here??

Don’t know where everyone is…maybe they all noped out 🤣

Here are my thoughts…Chantal is a bad actress.  Not sure if Nutalie is auditioning for Little Mermaid with those extensions.  Why is Veronica here?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm watching too!  You aren't alone!  I looked at the other 90DF Single Life site and zippity do dah!

Maybe it's under construction.

On to Nuttalee.  I think she's expecting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much out of Josh.  She wants him to get her a job, pay for her apartment (for her MOM to live in too), wants him to probably get her a car AND she wants a BABY.  This chick is just NUTTY!!!

I sure TyRay's girl shows up! I really like him!

And seriously, Chantel just needs to get off the teevee STAT!  Cannot stand her!

Shit, TyRay got stood up. Dangit!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

But not real sure I can watch it, it's all self-shot and no production.  Just like their video diary.

Somehow, Jamal's gotten him a girl to be on 90DF The Single Life with Tim's Veronica.  She's all into him but apparently, he lives with Kimbally and doesn't have a j-o-b.  How old is he do we think? 25?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

But not real sure I can watch it, it's all self-shot and no production.  Just like their video diary.

I hear that. I'm going to hang in for a few minutes, anyway. But starting off with Kimberly is not a promising beginning. 

"Visits a psychic"--check your Bingo cards!

You know, I would imagine that a lot of people who visit psychics visit them at times of crisis or questioning. So far this woman's "reading" seems pretty much boilerplate for middle aged women who seek guidance from some rando with a storefront. 

I wonder if Kimbally's rent-a-friends came from the same agency as Danielle's rent-a-friends. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I’m still here! Poor Kim … she was spotted on Reddit though with that ass who had the mean girlfriend … jeez I can’t recall his name, but everyone hated him!

and poor Tiray. Nice waitress though.

Thais speaks! Let’s see if her English has improved.

I still watch Pillow Talk and I get a kick out of John now.

• Like 2