Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

I wouldn't know who  Ryan Gosling is if he rang my doorbell.

Same.  Same with half of today's music "stars."  No idea who they are.   I know, I'm old and out of touch. .  but back in the day, rock stars dressed like rock stars, by cracky.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, judylo said:

He iS funny-looking, but somehow very attractive . To me at least. Isn’t he Canadian? Tell the family.

He is very charming. When I watch shows about con artists I think «  really? That dude? » But charm and charisma goes a long  way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ryan Gosling is okay.  I do find him charming.

Ryan Reynolds has taken the place of "I want to punch that face" where Ben Affleck used to be.

My celebrity boyfriend is Bill Skarsgard!  Fav.

Okay, back to the show. This show that is definitely about love and marriage and not just about people who lust after each other and make dumb decisions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Ryan Gosling is okay.  I do find him charming.

Ryan Reynolds has taken the place of "I want to punch that face" where Ben Affleck used to be.

My celebrity boyfriend is Bill Skarsgard!  Fav.

I love David Tennant. Don't tell Jason Momoa, he's wicked jealous. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8

I was at a museum in France. We went on a tour given by the museum guide and there were some Americans in the group. She actually mentioned something about US history to them and they were embarrassed and mumbled «  oh we didn’t know that »  I am Canadian and I didn’t know either though !

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ashley cannot BELIEVE that Manuel refuses to be utterly whipped. 

Don't get me wrong, he's a sleaze. But she is impossible. Bossy, self centered, and overweening. 

She can’t be real. She’s a caricature.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Nikki…he want to bang and you still aren’t happy…Jesus take the wheel

She's another one. Like Ashley. She wants to call the shots, and simply cannot believe that her male partner has any thoughts or feelings of his own. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

During this lul, my house has been infested with coniferous leaf bugs. They are harmless, but so big and clumsy that I spend 10% of my day screaming and running from them.

Bug spray is poisonous to Fred Mertz, my 50+ y.o. turtle, so exterminator is out.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

I am so sick of hearing Nikki talk about sex I would almost rather hear an argument about social media.

DEAD

Or maybe we could find out that someone's bi. Or have an argument about sending money home to his family. Or even meet someone's bitchy, judgmental sister. The one with no filter who says exactly what she thinks. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I was at a museum in France. We went on a tour given by the museum guide and there were some Americans in the group. She actually mentioned something about US history to them and they were embarrassed and mumbled «  oh we didn’t know that » 

Not surprising, my ex husband taught a class in the History Dept of Princeton.  A student came up to him about an exam question wanting  to know, "what does WWI mean?"  (Think alphabet letters for World War One).   He's a history major at Princeton and doesn't know WWI is World War One.

• Mind Blown 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

During this lul, my house has been infested with coniferous leaf bugs. They are harmless, but so big and clumsy that I spend 10% of my day screaming and running from them.

Calling in Brandan and Mary for a consult.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Not surprising, my ex husband taught a class in the History Dept of Princeton.  A student came up to him about an exam question wanting  to know, "what does WWI mean?"  (Think alphabet letters for World War One).   He's a history major at Princeton and doesn't know WWI is World War One.

I had to stop teaching. The kids were too stupid and I didn’t have the patience.

• Sad 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Friend Sophie does not sound especially engaged. I am not convinced that these two even know each other. 

She’s as sick of this storyline as we are.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3