Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I have a little sympathy for Kimberly. TJ is an ass, and the whole family sits around and bitches about her instead of, I don’t know, maybe trying to make her feel welcome. I hate all of them.

Edited by MagicEyes
Small edit so it makes sense
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Oh wow, I forgot all about the guy from  Long Island. That was this season? 😲

I'm hoping, HOPING, that it will be a juicy Tell Noth.... uh, Tell All. This time.

Alright then, folks, see you then! Have a great week! ☮️💟

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have a little sympathy for Kimberly. TJ is an ass, and the whole family sits around and bitches about her instead, I don’t know, maybe trying to make her feel welcome. I hate all of them.

They didn’t want him to marry her and TJ didn’t have the guts to cut the cord. That said she is a spoiled entitled brat who wants everything her way…Jenny is right about that.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3

I do feel bad for Danielle, but I hate when women call other women bitches.

51 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Who would have guessed that Mary and Brandan might be the only couple left together! And only because she baby trapped him into a non-divorceable marriage 

I was very impressed with how he took care of his mom and Mary during Bugapalooza.

Edited by JeanJean
wrong name
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have to say I'm enjoying Emily and Kobe in the two minutes I see them on Pillow Talk. They seem very happy together. 

Yes they do- very playful!

I bet many of these couples get along way better than their portrayal on 90 days!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I do feel bad for Nicole, but I hate when women call other women bitches.

I was very impressed with how he took care of his mom and Mary during Bugapalooza.

Then tried to salvage the wedding cake! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Downright scary! 

IMG_5265.jpeg

He does really seem to love her as much as he can love someone. 

7 hours ago, xls said:

My money on Jenny! 💵

For sure and certain. For all her faults Jenny seems to have settled in India and going with the flow. Kimberly might not speak Hindi but she certainly could find plenty of people who speak English. Or maybe she could take some classes and learn the language? 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

He does really seem to love her as much as he can love someone. 

For sure and certain. For all her faults Jenny seems to have settled in India and going with the flow. Kimberly might not speak Hindi but she certainly could find plenty of people who speak English. Or maybe she could take some classes and learn the language? 

She should work at a call center.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Kimberly could do many things other than hide away in the attic but she does not. I don't know what she did for gainful employment before she saw TJ in her dreams, other than making silly tiktoks that were watched by tens of people. So how she paid her bills that allowed her to visit TJ in India for what, six months...a year? before they made the disastrous decision to marry, I don't honestly know. I do remember she said she rarely (probably never) visited his family during that time and if you have any experience at all with any Indian culture, the family is at the center of it. So TJ should have brought her in from jump but he was perfectly happy to keep her all to himself. So there is a lot of blame to go around here. Kim is a stupid idiot. TJ is a stupid idiot. The morale here is don't plan your future around dream lovers. Except for me and Jason Momoa. Our romance is one for the ages. They'll write songs about us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I’m checking in early to say that I tried to practice my flouncing this week, but every time I approached the door, the dog thought we were going out for a walk🦮. Anyway, may the snark be with you on your journey into the fifth circle of hell Tell All.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 11/28/2023 at 9:39 AM, Red Bridey said:

The morale here is don't plan your future around dream lovers. Except for me and Jason Momoa. Our romance is one for the ages. They'll write songs about us.

Oh, you are adorable! Jason and I laughed and laughed over this as we drank our mimosas in bed together. 

Hola, peeps! How's everyone's weekend been? It was cold, raw and wet here today and we all just spent the day taking naps. But now I'm in my best polyester dress in a garish, unflattering color (from the Young Skank Collection at Walmart). I made sure it fits me very badly to make the best impression. Can't wait to see who's the first to flounce. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m confused. I thought this was the Tell All. Maybe I WISH it were the Tell All, because it would mean that this season of losers is over?

We get one tomorrow night. I too thought the same.

• Like 2