Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

technical question: How does Jasmine manage to lay down on a table with those false balloons on her chest?

You know how the tables have a little cutout for your face? Maybe they make them with cutouts for massive fake jugs too. 

• LOL 14
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I don't know that typing is necessarily "cheating" but this guy seems like a jerk so dump his ass and go home, Sophie.

I dunno, if I found out my husband was typing with some sexy girl online his shit would be thrown off the balcony 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

technical question: How does Jasmine manage to lay down on a table with those false balloons on her chest?

Between both the front and back implants, she must have to sleep on her side 

• LOL 13
Just now, Zombness said:

GIno you are really a fool.....quitting your job with no other source of income.  Don't blame Jasmine on being mad.

Maybe he took early retirement and is getting a reduced pension. Which would also reduce how much Jasmine can spend on herself.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I dunno, if I found out my husband was typing with some sexy girl online his shit would be thrown off the balcony 

But a "husband" implies that there is a commitment to an actual person and not just typing heart emojis and the deep conversations these bozos have..."u look so hawt", etc

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, she's showing him her ass now? How did they manage to have sex the previous night and he didn't notice? Why am I even typing this? What has happened to my life? 

It’s like trying to make sense out of nonsense. An exercise in futility.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, she's showing him her ass now? How did they manage to have sex the previous night and he didn't notice? Why am I even typing this? What has happened to my life? 

Maybe an invisible creature comes out of the tv and sucks on brain cells.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Does he never look at his girlfriend?  How could he not know she had a major surgery like that?

I know! Or did he not notice when they were being intimate? And wouldn’t some of that…activity…be painful? 

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

I think Gino does leave his hat on during sex. Probably doesn’t seem worth it to take it off for 30 sec.

I think Gino reads Auto Trader magazine while Jasmine has her vibrator next to him and that is them "having sex."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley starts stressing about the Mother-Manny meeting. 🎶Here comes her 19th nervous breakdown.🎶

Couldn't she do a spell on her mom to make her like Manny? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I know! Or did he not notice when they were being intimate? And wouldn’t some of that…activity…be painful? 

It's Gino.  All of it would be painful.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

wtf did Gino quit his job when Jasmine has not  been  shy with her demands for money from him.

Makes  me think he didn't 'quit' and was let go probably due to take so much time off to film all these 90 Day seasons.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, share the recipe? Can I sub yogurt for the sour cream? I like to bake a little something for my mother every week, to have with her coffee. She just had a birthday! She's 95, bless her. 

Happy birthday to your mom! That's amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I don't  want to be rude and I say this as a woman who is dark skinned but Manuel  is so basic in looks and his attitude is horrible.

She could go anywhere in America and find a Manuel,  many who speak English.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

My crappy cable company has taken away some of my favorite channels. Where will it end? 

I think we’re all going to end up with some pseudo-cable again especially with Netflix opening stores LOL 

• Like 5