Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I have  had dogs all my life and never new they could wear diapers, not that I would use it but WTF.

I know. I’m old-fashioned like that. I train my dogs to either do their business outside or hold it in until I get them outside.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know. I’m old-fashioned like that. I train my dogs to either do their business outside or hold it in until I get them outside.

Could you work with Jasmine?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8
17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey all! A very tired @Suzywriterhere! Work has been irratic, and I started a med for newly-diagnosed diabetes this week. Other that that, let the snark expand!

Sorry to hear about the diabetes. Hope the meds work well and you feel better. 

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder if Gino included totally new furnishings in his retirement budget.

He needs a condo overlooking the beach in Miami....how does she know about hypothermia...when she was asking about air conditioning in the winter??? and she taught school? -dumb as a rock!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Gino is an idiot.

Besides just keeping his job as away to get  away from her daily for 10+hours,  if he isn't  'loaded' how did he think it would work out when she over spends on everything and is so demanding.

All of this must be fake for drama,  he could have three sugar babies and it would be cheaper then keeping  Jasmine, and they wouldn't all be trying to kill him off or fighting about everything.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake, Jasmine. You walk outside and ask if its air conditioning? You are educated enough to have been a teacher but you don't understand that there are cold places on planet Earth? I cannot. 

I  call  bullshit on all of this plus if you're from  a warm place maybe it's kinda  fun/nice/interesting to see what  'cold'  and snow is like.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I have  had dogs all my life and never knew they could wear diapers, not that I would use it but WTF.

Chewey has them, I know special needs dogs that are paralyzed wear them.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, TMI said:

He needs a condo overlooking the beach in Miami....how does she know about hypothermia...when she was asking about air conditioning in the winter??? and she taught school? -dumb as a rock!

As a compromise, they are moving to Tampa 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Tampa??  That's way up north......Jasmine is Miami material.

That’s why it’s Gino’s idea of a compromise, warmer than Michigan but cheaper than Miami 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1