Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Okay, if I got stuck in an elevator with the love of my life who had just flown in from many miles away, I would see that as an opportunity for some smooching.

Oh not me…after a flight that long I need a shower to get rid of the airport Ick before anyone touches me

• Like 2

Some guy tries to put my dog outside and he'll be the one sleeping outside.

I don't like  Santori  Ashley but this idiot who has a problem with hot water needs to get on the next plane back to Ecuador.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now that Gino is unemployed, he’ll be able to spending every hour of the day and night with Jasmine. Lucky guy.

He's an idiot,  with as much as they fight,  he needed that job just for  an escuse to get  away from her every  day.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

You guys there was  a time  when  I spent  big money to get lashes monthly.  It was such a pain nightly sleeping bc I had to make sure the lashed didnt' get bent if I slept  on my side etc.  

Imagine what it must be like for Jasmine with those giant hard fake boobies,  how does she sleep comfortably with those.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

You guys there was  a time  when  I spent  big money to get lashes monthly.  It was such a pain nightly sleeping bc I had to make sure the lashed didnt' get bent if I slept  on my side etc.  

Imagine what it must be like for Jasmine with those giant hard fake boobies,  how does she sleep comfortably with those.

Furthermore, how does Gino?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, I can't take one more minute of Gino and Jasmine. Who has anecdotes? @Auntie Anxiety, did you end up baking your sour cream coffee cake? 

I started watching 2 kids a couple of days a week, after school. The kids have many parents, half siblings, step parents and custody agreements. They are fresh and obnoxious as Hell. Mayday!!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 3