Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It was mid-50’s here and rainy. Kind of raw. But the mosquitoes are gone so hooray!

Yesterday it was chilly and rainy, I went out without a jacket and froze all day. Then we went to that wedding and I didn't have a decent dressy-ish jacket so I went without and of course the AC was cranking at the hotel. I was so bone cold when we got home. Of course, today I found a lovely cream colored pure wool shawl/wrap thing at an estate sale.  Too late. Of course, I bought it anyway. You never know. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Wait. Riley was on the dating app checking on Violet. Doesn't that mean he's still on the app, too?

But he is the American and therefore of stainless character. Violet is furrin temptress trying to trick this good and steadfast American man with her filthy Eastern ways. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Finally! Someone calls Riley out on not wrapping it up.

Didn't see it but I assume he's playing it again Sam that "because of my medication, I wouldn't be able to get someone pregnant." Well, Genius, stranger things have been known to happen. Ask my parents. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Tuneful said:

Didn't see it but I assume he's playing it again Sam that "because of my medication, I wouldn't be able to get someone pregnant." Well, Genius, stranger things have been known to happen. Ask my parents. 

Not just pregnancy.

There are diseases out there.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Ha! Riley is on the pill.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I get it.  This jerk sold her some story so he could rawdog her and now he's not taking responsibility at ALL, calling her a LIAR, and she just doesn't want to be pregnant, with zero help from him.

I wish I could like this post one hundred times. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

That med would be more scarce than Ozempic if it really had that effect. Online doctors would be getting $500 for an online visit to write a shady script. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Nicola is flying here next week?  So, I guess with the lag between filming, and now, he's here. 

This was filmed in August but I believe he and Meisha were spotted shopping in the Mall of America around the same time 

• Like 5

Ooh... (looks up from gaming app)  it's over for tonight?! Is Violet preggo?

But wait, she's coming to the US for what,  to confront Riley's best friend?

They're going to call Tyray's catfish?

They found Christian's American bar encounter Thanksgiving invitee to bring on to the stage?!!

This is soo exciting! We'll see next week! Have a good one all, and see some of you tomorrow. If you're not here tomorrow, have a great birthday, Zombness! 🎂🎉

(resumes battling an alien invasion)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2