Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m thinking of getting rid of my phone land line. Pros and cons, folks?

I kept mine because I needed it for work, we had to have a phone number that was not just a cell number.  Plus, the landline works when other power is out.   

When my power goes out, so does my cable company phone number.  And I have a call blocker that works with cable phone, or landlines, but can't be hooked to my cell phone.   I do like I can block cell phone calls, or cable or landline calls.  Also, emergency alerts would come in on the cable or regular landline.   

Nicola is flying here next week?  So, I guess with the lag between filming, and now, he's here.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think they threw Dempsey under the bus. I don’t think she had any clue that Statler felt they needed counselling. She just wants to have a fun trip with her girlfriend. Now they are making her seem like the clinger? No

Right? Dempsey is the most normal one of the whole bunch! Trying to paint her as the problem is bullshit and I am outraged on her behalf. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Statler just straight up scared me.  When we interview perps of sexual and domestic violence one of the very important nonverbal cues is the smile after they reveal something damaging or hurtful. Statler smiled three times when she recognized that her bragging about desecrating a church service upset some of the others. That is terrifying. She gets a pleasure hit from hurting others.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1

What's with the dissing Demps as not financially independent? She works her tail off, hard physical work, not fiddling on the computer and taking a break every 15 mins. to play with toy trucks. 

Also, I don't believe this National Lampoon Vacation was all Dempsey's idea. I think that Crapler wants more space and a working toilet and I'm guessing Dempsey's line of work is rural. They don't have big bucks. A camper van doesn't sound like much of an improvement.   

• Like 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Statler just straight up scared me.  When we interview perps of sexual and domestic violence one of the very important nonverbal cues is the smile after they reveal something damaging or hurtful. Statler smiled three times when she recognized that her bragging about desecrating a church service upset some of the others. That is terrifying. She gets a pleasure hit from hurting others.

i think she just gets pleasure out of shocking people.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

She flips the script so often Dempsey's head is spinning. She's bad news and will wreak havoc. Poor sweet Dempsey is in for a hell ride. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Statler smiled three times when she recognized that her bragging about desecrating a church service upset some of the others. That is terrifying. She gets a pleasure hit from hurting others.

I agree. They went to that church for the sole purpose of having sex in it. And Stapler thinks it’s all do cool.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The toxic "friend" is in love with Stapler, but Stapler is not into her as a romantic/sexual partner.

But psychotic Stapler is leading her on i think... there is some weird, weird vibes...ick

Edited by ezzy4
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4

Anyone notice that Meisha goes for that pose that Princess Diana used--chin down, looking upward with doe eyes? Meisha does it constantly and it drives me nuts. 

I have to admit Koala Man looks relatively good tonight. Meisha looks her age and maybe somewhat more.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes, I knew this too.  She has broken her Mother's heart I'm sure. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

So why didn't he fly in for the Tell Nothing?

Probably no U.S. work permit, I think working without one would be a big "No" on his K-1, and cancel their chance to be on another season of 90 Day fiance.  

So, Meisha gets her annulments.   Since they're so Catholic, won't they have to do the premarital counseling through the church?  And that takes a long time, I hope they do it over Zoom these days. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6