Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

That dress is a bad fit on Jazzy and the material looks cheap. 

I like David's beard.  

Christian is doing his usual trying-to-talk-the-double-talk-get-myself-in-trouble talk. 

Why are they showing Crapler every other camera shot?? I can do without her nonstop smirks. Dempsey looks amazing. I think she can do a lot better than you-know-who, but that's JMHO. 

I hope Razman dumps Amanda. I am here for it! If I were him I wouldn't have worn a fishnet tee, however--tacky. Like those wild-and-crazy guys on SNL, send-ups of Eastern Europeans. We've seen enough of Razvan this season, 99% of him, if you know what I mean. 

Who's gonna win the Riley-Violet beatdown? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This is serious. You got DoorDash? This calls for drastic measures. Otherwise you're going to have to run into the kitchen and whip up a pan of brownies in the commercial break. 

I have a grocery store across the street but I am lazy. I do have Melba toast and peanut butter.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Zombness said:

My birthday is next Tuesday and this week I gifted myself a brand new car.  I said "what the hell girl, you deserve it".  Going into a new decade the 70's.

Use it well. I’m thinking about buying myself a new mattress for my upcoming bday. My life is so exciting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

My birthday is next Tuesday and this week I gifted myself a brand new car.  I said "what the hell girl, you deserve it".  Going into a new decade the 70's.

That is absolutely great and I am yelling "YES, YOU GO GIRL" over here. And happy birthday to you!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

They made the sex video just for fun. 
Unlike most people who make them for research purposes.

Does Jasmine already have an Only Fans account ?
Maybe she was just trying to get some content.😃

• Like 3
  • LOL 3