Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Thought I'd let you know I won't be able to snark 90 day tomorrow - I've got a gig.  Monday night is not usually a music night.   Will see Sister Wives later.

Break a leg! We'll miss you!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Merri has a secret. She wants to murder Kody.

That's no secret.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Thought I'd let you know I won't be able to snark 90 day tomorrow - I've got a gig.  Monday night is not usually a music night.   Will see Sister Wives later.

You will be missed. Good thing you are reporting this; no demerits for you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just imagine walking down the street and seeing Jasmine indulging in this little exercise in emoting. Yikes.

I would love it!!  Lol, love when I stumble onto other peoples' drama 😅

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This is an easy one:  They looked at Jasmine's ID, and then looked at her face, and thought "This is not the same woman.  I SMELL FRAUD"

Then they looked at a picture of Gino and were SURE it was fraud 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9

Don’t be fooled by the Tell All previews. I’ve had to relearn that lesson time and again. In any event, you all brought your best material tonight. Laughed myself silly. Have a great week, y’all. I’ll be back tomorrow because I’m addicted to the snark. Toodles.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Ugh, Jasmine and those wax lips... the crying and screaming whenever she doesn't get her way...cannot stand her. She and a lot of these cast members are so babyish. I have worked in the federal government. You don't get anywhere with them by acting like that. Be a courteous, respectful adult, and (as you are the local) inquire what the specific issue is in case they are missing a piece of paperwork, etc., and when they can get back to you. COVID has really slowed a lot of processes down.  

Frankly I would not be surprised if Jizzmin has a history of  arrest(s), e.g., for violence, resisting arrest, etc., long trail of legal suits, that Gino doesn't know about. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3