Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Norm Abrams lived in the very small town outside Boston where I used to live. Occasionally saw him at the town transfer station.

Norm is my favorite! I’m sad that he’s retiring. Kevin is such a noob, but so am I so I don’t mind.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicola should have bought Meisha a decoder ring.

Yes, these two don't make much sense.

Just now, mmecorday said:

Someone needs to set him up with Amanda. 

These two are a perfect match! Except, that he doesn't look like a model. Or, like her deceased husband.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

God, I just glanced up and saw the promo for the Last Resort. They're getting some sexytime instruction and Ed flung himself onto Liz like they were in a WWE match. I am one gigantic shudder. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I wonder what Misha sees in him because he is an eyesore.

She made him into her spiritual guru for 7 (?) years, when he's just some fellow believer. it's odd, and so is he. I hope she knows what she's doing. 

Saying "cute" about the engagement ring your (shudder) BF can afford isn't a compliment. She should have been invited to go browse the store while said BF and the merchant talked price range. Quietly, if that's even possible.  

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God, I just glanced up and saw the promo for the Last Resort. They're getting some sexytime instruction and Ed flung himself onto Liz like they were in a WWE match. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

And Liz thinks she can teach the instructor a thing or two. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Liz: “Ed runs out of breath and has to take breaks during sex”

And ”I’d rather pleasure myself” 

Also Liz: “I think Ed and I could teach the Kama Sutra woman some things” 

Lol I was about to say the same thing. She is out of her mind.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Was Nicola in the States for the Tell All? I can't wait to see him trying to preach to the rest of the cast.

Nope, he’s on the screen. Gino and Jasmine are the only couple both in the studio. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

I hope this isn't to disrespectful but is Cleo on some heavy-duty hormones that could be bringing on nonstop crying jags?

And I thought my PMS, not to mention "the change," were bad. 

Meanwhile Christian is so eager to get out of there he's practically whistling. Quite a cold number, actually. Poor Cleo, who wants a touch of romance, anything, a nice little gift, a hug, sweet talk. She's barking up the wrong tree. Anyone else catch his massive eyeroll and shudder (he stopped to do it) on the walkway just after he stepped outside?

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

Aww that's so sweeet. Christian let Cleo keep his favorite smelly hoodie to remember him by.

Or, to burn later on.

She's another one who's into the mystic, right? She could use that hoodie for nefarious purposes. Any Wiccan will tell you not to let anyone who might wish you harm at anything personal of yours. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Aww that's so sweeet. Christian let Cleo keep his favorite smelly hoodie to remember him by.

Or, to burn later on.

oh I'd be using that thing for voodoo right away, but I'm a bit crazy and hold terrible grudges.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5