Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I spent $50 for a little tube of stuff to flatten my under eye bags. I researched different brands and picked this one but it does absolutely nothing. Wouldn’t you know out of all the brands I considered I ended up with the one that has no refunds 

Oh no! Which one, so I can avoid?

• Like 4

I've been watching home improvement shows to try to get some inspiration to un70s my house.  It's so corny in here. Brown, brown brick, brown, jazzed up with floating wood floors and baby blue. I'm facing the fact that it's ghastly. 

I built a set of support slats today for the bunk beds that I got in case I get really brave and start fostering kids. I don't make sense, do I?

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I've been watching home improvement shows to try to get some inspiration to un70s my house.  It's so corny in here. Brown, brown brick, brown, jazzed up with floating wood floors and baby blue. I'm facing the fact that it's ghastly. 

I built a set of support slats today for the bunk beds that I got in case I get really brave and start fostering kids. I don't make sense, do I?

Good for you!

• Like 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yes I had lobster and shrimp at a newish restaurant on my neighborhood, it was delicious 

I'll be honest, I miss Mr. Greek being on the Danforth. That area is not the same anymore :'(

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The only problem being a member of the live chat snark squad is that I can’t fast forward through Gino and Jasmine.

You can mute it. Which is okay, because you want to see Gino’s hats, don’t you?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I am watching "Escape to the Chateau" and loving it. Obviousy they are doing things on a grand scale but I'm getting inspired. Angel's taste isn't exactly mine but I do love whimsy and shabby chic and color and fun, so its great to watch her and her nutty ideas. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I spent $50 for a little tube of stuff to flatten my under eye bags. I researched different brands and picked this one but it does absolutely nothing. Wouldn’t you know out of all the brands I considered I ended up with the one that has no refunds 

Is that the one from the infomercial where the girl’s like “hey, look at this picture of my dad and his ugly ass baggy eyes. Wasn’t he gross before using this stuff?”

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am watching "Escape to the Chateau" and loving it. Obviousy they are doing things on a grand scale but I'm getting inspired. Angel's taste isn't exactly mine but I do love whimsy and shabby chic and color and fun, so its great to watch her and her nutty ideas. 

I love nutty ideas. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Preparation H 

• Like 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

hate all those HGTV shows.  They are made to see products.  You are better off restoring a home, than renovating.   Renovating is endless.  Join facebook group Our Old House.

My retirement dream is to buy an old Victorian and restore it.

• Like 3
  • Love 5