Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Goodness, I have skin care routines for day and for evening, with all different Korean products! And Sundays I exfoliate, mask, and then do a sheet mask. If I'm really feeling it I'll do a foot mask as well. I am an elderly neighbor, after all. Gotta take care so I can make a good looking corpse when the time comes. 

I have roseca, oily skin, sensitive skin and acne. Got a referral to a dermatologist but anything extra that I try freaks my skin out.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What was that one about? I'd like to think I’ve seen every single episode.

Trying to think how to explain it without spoiling it... The mom of a teenage son who disappeared and then sent awful messages to her ex for years (2 hour episode). Does that help?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have roseca, oily skin, sensitive skin and acne. Got a referral to a dermatologist but anything extra that I try freaks my skin out.

The benefit of oily skin is no wrinkles! I wish you luck, I hope your doctor can sort you out!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Trying to think how to explain it without spoiling it... The mom of a teenage son who disappeared and then sent awful messages to her ex for years (2 hour episode). Does that help?

Ohhh (In my Keith Morrison voice). I don’t think I’ve seen that one. I’ll add it to my list.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, greekmom said:

she probably would spend the whole trip in the bathroom

They still haven't identified the person whose explosive diarrhea caused a flight to return to the airport. Just sayin'.

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

They still haven't identified the person whose explosive diarrhea caused a flight to return to the airport. Just sayin'.

Fart Jar Stephanie posted a public apology that she was the Mad Crapper on that flight. I kid you not 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

Have a great week, everyone. Tomorrow is going to be the Mondayest Monday because it will be my first one after a long vacation. I sure do miss this view from my balcony. See you Sunday!

VA sunrise 2023.jpg

that's a gorgeous view.

• Love 3