Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Future generations won’t know what a taxi is. Just saying.

My phone broke unexpectedly one day and I actually hailed a cab to the cell phone store. It had been so long since I’d been in one, I was expecting it to be one of those Johnny Cabs from Total Recall.

• LOL 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, I spent yet another day today doing nothing so I decided to write a To Do list to keep track of all the things that probably won’t get done tomorrow. I wish I were kidding!

i love making lists!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Perhaps Yara is a psychic clairvoyant empath. Maybe she can hang out her shingle and make her fortune reading tea leaves and palms. 

Along with the English astrologer expert that Cleo consulted! 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, I spent yet another day today doing nothing so I decided to write a To Do list to keep track of all the things that probably won’t get done tomorrow. I wish I were kidding!

Same!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Amanda dated too soon after her husband's death.  She should have not try to find a daddy for her her kids so soon.  And Rasvan should have not been the opportunist that her is.   He knew this and he continued the relationship because he only wants a "green card" to be an actor in Hollywood.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, greekmom said:

i love making lists!

I rarely make a shopping list. I feel that it takes all the sport out of grocery shopping. The only list I make these days is where I have to drag my ass during the course of the week (appointments, dog school, meals with friends).

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

What a stupid commercial - the Mother ruins the kid's project by spilling her dinner on it.  People use real plates unless it's a party or a cookout.

I have 2 plates--a full sized one and a small dessert one. They match. I got them at Dollar Tree. I have around 900 paper plates--really big, big and small. I have paper cups. My concession to the planet is Yeti cups. I have 2, one for coffee and one for cold drinks. 

I could easily ruin a child's project with my dish of spaghetti,

• LOL 6
Just now, Zombness said:

Amanda dated too soon after her husband's death.  She should have not try to find a daddy for her her kids so soon.  And Rasvan should have not been the opportunist that her is.   He knew this and he continued the relationship because he only wants a "green card" to be an actor in Hollywood.

It's been hinted she started chatting when husband had 1 foot in the grave.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I rarely make a shopping list. I feel that it takes all the sport out of grocery shopping. The only list I make these days is where I have to drag my ass during the course of the week (appointments, dog school, meals with friends).

Oh no! I make lists and use this app called flipp to price match so I can get the best deal on the food item.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Oh no! I make lists and use this app called flipp to price match so I can get the best deal on the food item.

I don't make lists but houseguest loves to make lists, she carries a notebook everywhere. When we helped our friend move, she whipped out her notebook and made a list of everything he was going to need, and we all consulted it on our subsequent shopping expeditions. Our friend was dazzled. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am a big old softie because I am all teary right now. I have great hope that David and Sheila get married, bring her son to the US, and he can play soccer and have sleepovers with his friends and feel safe. And Sheila can go to community college and learn bookkeeping or something, get a job and make a contribution to the family coffers. Maybe David will reach out to his local Deaf community and find some friends. Between the two of them they should be able to have a comfortable life. 

Now this is a reunion show I would watch. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

Is this the last week?  Everything seems to be wrapping up.

I hope so. I am tired of these folks. Bring on the Tell Nothing!

Another 40 minutes of episode to go tonight, though.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2