Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i also enjoyed Avery and Omar.

Same. Avery was young but she handled herself well on Omar's turf and with his family. She was respectful of the culture. She always said it didn't matter where they lived as long as they were together. She's been better behaved than most of the women on this franchise. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Same. Avery was young but she handled herself well on Omar's turf and with his family. She was respectful of the culture. She always said it didn't matter where they lived as long as they were together. She's been better behaved than most of the women on this franchise. 

Which is why they haven't been back.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. He's a McDonald's manager. His kids were great. They live in a trailer park and have a humble life but they seem happy. 

I remember his mother too…helping her pick out her dress, calling her daughter, holding her hand. They were all really nice people which is why they were only on for one season 😂 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And they are doing great.  He went to college and validated his dentistry license here in the US.  He is finally working as a dentist and they do a lot of charity work  work.  

• Like 7
  • Love 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

What a stupid commercial - the Mother ruins the kid's project by spilling her dinner on it.  People use real plates unless it's a party or a cookout.

I mean, the kid could’ve done better.  What was that some cotton balls with animals rubber cemented down?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I'm not sure if I'm playing favorites, but I get Cleo's anxiety of Christian being a cheater, but not Mary's on TOW of Brandan.

Christian likes to impress strangers, especially women while she can barely tolerate strangers.

Mary's lack of trust of Brandan just feels manipulative and controlling, as we haven't seen him even look at anyone else.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

Jass is begging on her knees - we're on again.  Now she can flip out at the airport.

It was so cute when she was trying to open up the plastic ring box. You know, the kind you get in a gumball machine. They are so low rent they are ridiculous. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Gobi said:

I guess they don't have axe throwing emporiums in Croatia.

They really are behind the times. 

Amanda's better at pool than Razvan. Wonder if she's a pool shark on the side. 

When I was younger (much younger, in my 20's) I loved to play pool because I looked cute with a cue in my hand. I was never any good at it, but it was fun. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I think he smells Jazzys pee

"Honey, I think you might have a yeast infection"

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

She tells him he's looking for a fight, but she's the one who asked what he and his Mother talked about - and what Mom said.  So, she should've  (notice not should of) kept her big mouth shut and played snooker.

That should of on threads drives me nuts.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3