Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Zombness said:

Is Stapler looking for a girlfriend  or for a place to stay when her lease is up.

She wants to be loved unconditionally so she’s creating as many conditions as possible

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

The only one I hate more the Kody Brown, is Asuelu and his awful, greedy relatives.  Then, Angela, is despicable, along with Evilyn, and what ever his name it in Ecuador.    The only ones I'm rooting for are David and Sheila, and her adorable son.  

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Just popping in to let you guys know I’m in the country celebrating my 51st birthday. No reception for TV☹️ but some knock fff champers! I miss you guys and see you next week!

Happy happy birthday!!! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We got some nice planters, a crystal ice bucket for our friend who has a cool bar cart, a sander, some kitchen gear, towels, (for my son), a little table that I'm going to paint and put a plant on, and houseguest also got some jewelry. Great fun! then we went to Savers and found a rice cooker! 

Quite a haul!   I'm at the stage where I'm getting rid of stuff.....

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, greekmom said:

did we break it?

Ok It wasn't just my pc. I went off to the Couples Thread to refresh my memory of all of them to see if I even have a favorite, then come back here to "This Community is Temporarily Unavailable" 😟

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

After all these years of 90 Day, I've just realized something!  When a couple is doing well, their intros are all huggy and sweet.  When they're in trouble, they're frowning and not facing one another.  Mark one up for the "I was today years old" list.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Quite a haul!   I'm at the stage where I'm getting rid of stuff.....

We get rid of stuff too, all the time! I try to abide by the "one in, one out" rule. If something comes in, something has to go out. Otherwise I'd be buried! So we always have a huge pile of stuff to donate to Savers, which we periodically place in houseguest's car, then we always have something to donate when we go, so we can get a 20% off coupon! 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Heck, we've been doing it for weeks.

I'm psychic and knew it was doomed when Christians first words on his intro was telling us 'he's the life of the party."

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Oh, and I like Loren and Alex, when they're on PT. Most of the couples are tolerable when they're on PT.

Star chart compatibility? Is this segment about Cleo & Christian,  or Kim & TJ?

• Like 5

Jupiter's passing through Orion

And coming to conjunction with Mars.

Saturn is wheeling through infinite space

To its preordained place in the stars.

And I gaze at the planets in wonder

At the trouble and time they expend

All to warn me to be careful

In dealings involving a friend!

(Flanders and Swann)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cleo, normally when one cries, there are tears shed. Epic acting fail. And the accent is really starting to bug me. It’s sounds so affected.

Crying sans tears is a signature move. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'm about 45 minutes from the New Hampshire border. When you cross the state line there's a giant state liquor store for the people from Massachusetts. And smokes? Are $5 cheaper! And you can get menthols! You can't get them in Massachusetts. 

Is that the one on 95? We always stop there on our way to Maine and stock up 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Jupiter's passing through Orion

And coming to conjunction with Mars.

Saturn is wheeling through infinite space

To its preordained place in the stars.

And I gaze at the planets in wonder

At the trouble and time they expend

All to warn me to be careful

In dealings involving a friend!

(Flanders and Swann)

You can be our resident Swami/Astrologer like Johnny Carson and Karnak (for the oldsters who remember that).

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We got some nice planters, a crystal ice bucket for our friend who has a cool bar cart, a sander, some kitchen gear, towels, (for my son), a little table that I'm going to paint and put a plant on, and houseguest also got some jewelry. Great fun! then we went to Savers and found a rice cooker! 

Wow, you cleaned up! I got a new old sewing machine last week, and a new old PYREX 9x13 pan for my turtle to use as his porch water dish. Before anyone crucifies me for using real PYREX for a pet dish, it guarantees that he won't get any weird chemicals leaching into his water. He's around 56 and I want to see him reach 57. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Wow, you cleaned up! I got a new old sewing machine last week, and a new old PYREX 9x13 pan for my turtle to use as his porch water dish. Before anyone crucifies me for using real PYREX for a pet dish, it guarantees that he won't get any weird chemicals leaching into his water. He's around 56 and I want to see him reach 57. 

I think that’s very sweet. You’re a good turtle mom.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

why would anyone judge u for that??

• Like 3
  • Love 1