Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Just for Before…the Darcey Jesse inaugural season was golden!

I loved Kyle and Noon, the New Orleans bartender and the lovely woman from Thailand. They were adorable. David and Annie are also cute. Their made for TV story was shit, but they were cool. Matt and Alla. Well, I loved Alla but Matt? I wanted to slap, repeatedly. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

just now

I talk aloud  to myself all the time. Unfortunately.

Yeah, me too. Especially at the grocery store. "Ooh, that's a good price on chicken breasts! And cream cheese is buy one, get one this week." 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I forgot you have much shorter distances.  I have to drive three hours to reach another state.

Oh, I'm about 45 minutes from the New Hampshire border. When you cross the state line there's a giant state liquor store for the people from Massachusetts. And smokes? Are $5 cheaper! And you can get menthols! You can't get them in Massachusetts. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Yeah, me too. Especially at the grocery store. "Ooh, that's a good price on chicken breasts! And cream cheese is buy one, get one this week." 

A friend of mine used to say "Of course I talk to myself, I meet a better class of people that way" 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If I were Mischa or  Violet I would walk in the room and write FUCK on the wall and then get the first flight home and that is how they would remember me

I love you beyond all reason. Dying over here. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

I kept thinking that Statler reminded me of someone. Then I found a picture of Lorraine Bracco when she was young. 

Lorraine Bracco.png

That's who it is! That was driving me crazy.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t think Robyn is ever leaving Kadouche. She won. Of course now she has to deal with him all the time so…is it really winning lol?

Careful what you wish for 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love you beyond all reason. Dying over here. 

This started years ago….one day at work ( bad job) I lost my mind and yelled out «  you know what? I’m going to write fuck on the wall by the paintings ( I worked in an art gallery) and go home » I got a raise 😂 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Zombness said:

Stapler was the other night on Tik Tok but could not answer many questions.  But people were guessing that she was in the US because of the back of the room were she was transmitting.

Fingers crossed. Dempsey deserves better.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What did you buy at the estate sale? 

We got some nice planters, a crystal ice bucket for our friend who has a cool bar cart, a sander, some kitchen gear, towels, (for my son), a little table that I'm going to paint and put a plant on, and houseguest also got some jewelry. Great fun! then we went to Savers and found a rice cooker! 

• Like 6