Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I'm sure Carmella is used to this. Sometimes the Johns want sex.  Sometimes they just want to babble about their sad lives to a pretty lady.  

She's on the clock, though!  He better get to the point.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

At 5pm this afternoon, I realized that I hadn’t done anything all day long. So I threw in a load of laundry and called it a day.

ditto.

THough i went to the antique store and found a Mister Mister record and Bat out of Hell.

Still looking for my Boy George record.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At 5pm this afternoon, I realized that I hadn’t done anything all day long. So I threw in a load of laundry and called it a day.

Are you in my head?  This is me on many a Sunday 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"But you had to feel the love when I was looking at your photos!" - Tyray

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm going to move in with you!"

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That sounds perfect to me! I just did the weekly cook (beet gazpacho, potato leek soup. and sausage and chard lasagna-got a big bunch of chard at the farm this week). And now I am tucked up in bed snarking with my favorite peeps.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I thought it would end with Statler splayed out naked in the field waiting for sex.

While she was waiting she had sex with a scarecrow, a passing mail carrier, and a large piece of farm equipment. 

• LOL 17

I have to admit I needed to snack on potato chips (didn't have popcorn ready) during the Christian vs. Cleo and Tyray and his Mystery Date segments.

This Slater, I mean Statler segment... well, she's trying. I'm waiting on her move-in proposal.

• Like 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

Dempsey is such an innocent.  As soon as she says she loves Statler, Statler makes her move about living with Dempsey. 

I just hope Dempsey's dad or her nice farmer friend can talk her off the ledge. 

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm sure Carmella is used to this. Sometimes the Johns want sex.  Sometimes they just want to babble about their sad lives to a pretty lady.  

She's on the clock, though!  He better get to the point.

I've heard of that.  I had a client who was a "professional"  who said that one regular john hired her just to shoot baskets at his home basketball court.  

It's a strange world out there.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
On 8/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, Frozendiva said:

There was an offer on Friday night.  It was a little low so the realtor counter offered.  It was accepted. The cheque for the deposit went to the realtor this morning. Now to find somewhere to move to.

Good luck! We'll be here with snark when you have TV again. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Why would I have sex with you last night and then lie?". Right. Because guys never, ever do that

Usually it’s the other way around. They don’t have sex but brag that they did 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4