Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

This sounds super shallow, but we already know we don't like Christian, so I'm going to say it:  The stark color difference between his head hair and his face hair really, really bugs me.  

Yes, he looks like the walking dead. A vampire if you will

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Christian you idiot …Canadians don’t drive on the left side of the road, independence has nothing to do with it. 

He might have had to shift with his left hand!! You don't want to put him through that, do you? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I can’t deny those cats are pretty cute. I screamed “kitty!” and my cat just woke up and gave me a death stare. He’s been going through my phone and seeing pictures of other cats.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, its Gino and Jasmine. Any news to share? 

My news: My lad just took a job as sous chef at the place he's been working part time! Pay raise, close to home, and he really likes it there. He's chuffed and I am super pleased for him!

Congrats to your son! 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Maybe they shower after the camera man leaves?   Uh, no, I doubt it.   Make it a bingo square - plane lands in foreign country - no shower.

I would include. Lands in a foreign country, no shower and sleeps with the person

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, AR Traveler said:

I have an ad about "Intermittent Fasting for Seniors".  I do that; it's called "going to work".

I just got put on Metformin to treat insulin resistance. For the first time in my life, I'm not craving/hungry every minute of every day. I can actually intermittent fast now. it's nothing short of a miracle. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My cat got some banana pudding last night so he's here thinking it's going to happen again.  Too bad, piggy!  It's time for a popsicle!

Wait, banana pudding? I thought vanilla pudding was his jam? You give him banana too? Your cat lives the life of Riley!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Ok, you may have to kick me out of the group. I like the Busbys. I like the multiples shows. I always wanted to have multiples but alas, it wasn't to be. 

Just because I don't agree with you - we can agree to disagree.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Also we saw big Ed in the shower

Don't forget how many times we saw Jesse in the shower! The great minds at Sharp labored under the delusion that we all harbored a mighty thirst for a glimpse of Jesse's manly physique. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, banana pudding? I thought vanilla pudding was his jam? You give him banana too? Your cat lives the life of Riley!

If it's the dish I'm thinking of, banana pudding is bananas, vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers and whipped cream. 

I've never cared for it, but a lot of people love it. 

Also, NILLA is the only vanilla wafer in the world. All others belong in children's play kitchens.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1