Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

He reminds me of the long haired dude from AZ who threw the Russian racist around like a bag of potatoes 

Definitely feel like he is in this for the kink factor.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

He reminds me of the long haired dude from AZ who threw the Russian racist around like a bag of potatoes 

I was just thinking this. Guy’s a total douche bro like Caleb. Or “Cahhhlub” like the racist used to call him.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

There’s a rumor that Danielle and Yohan might replace them 

They are already on the new TOW on tomorrow.

That's way too much if they are on Last Resort.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok every time my husband walks in it is someone talking graphically about sex….he must think that is all this show is about 😂 

Isn’t it anymore? 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might watch if the therapist is willing to tell Danielle what a selfish piece of shit she really is.

Ooooooh!  90 Day Fiance: Therapy House!   I would watch that if they got the right people some serious therapy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Ooooooh!  90 Day Fiance: Therapy House!   I would watch that if they got the right people some serious therapy.

I'm hoping for 90 Day Fiance: Assisted Suicide.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 14
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I was just thinking this. Guy’s a total douche bro like Caleb. Or “Cahhhlub” like the racist used to call him.

He strikes me as someone who has always been accommodated, always been given a choice and never had to  work for much. Like, even if he had to go to school to obtain a career, I get the feeling that he never thought about how much it cost or who paid for it. 

Unfortunately, a life with unlimited choices and zero accountability usually results in the douchiest of people. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm guessing she really does have a bug up her ass.

Sex on an elevator? That's wrong on so many levels.

Sex in church is even worse. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

OK peeps, its Gino and Jasmine. Any news to share? 

My news: My lad just took a job as sous chef at the place he's been working part time! Pay raise, close to home, and he really likes it there. He's chuffed and I am super pleased for him!

• Like 7
  • Applause 8
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, its Gino and Jasmine. Any news to share? 

My news: My lad just took a job as sous chef at the place he's been working part time! Pay raise, close to home, and he really likes it there. He's chuffed and I am super pleased for him!

Good news!   Life can be sweet.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Zombness said:

Good evening everyone!!!   Finally made it and hope I haven't missede anything worht seeing.

The rest of us endured Geno twerking and the recap of David and Sheila's sex the previous night.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

GUYS, my boyfriend is visiting me in 19 days.  He'll be here for Love During Lockup and 90 Day Fiance!  Squeeeeeeee

Wait, boyfriend? is this Mr. Just a Friend that came to visit a few months ago??

Gino is gross. I can smell is moldy ass from here. He withholds sex as a control method, and he's on the freakin' spectrum, which means things will not get better. Why is she dating the Rainman? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3