Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

How soon until Jasmine introduces Gino to her former boyfriend now neighbour in an attempt to make him jealous. It will, of course backfire and we will hear endless screaming again.

Maybe Geno and boyfriend will hook up and finally own their preference. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s a big commitment. And I didn’t see the past seasons available for viewing.

I know. You can watch maybe three months prior. But you gotta jump in sometime! The Walford Web site has archives of past episode discussions and other stuff. (Also Google will help.) I started watching on PBS and then BBC America and then got on a tape train and got older tapes too. There’s still a lot of stuff I never saw or forgot. But these days it’s pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

I think that by age 46 it's time to stop worrying about your mother's opinion on your dating life.

If i had to make a call... i bet mom's pension is supplementing both their incomes.

So yeah. i can see why mom has a say.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amanda, go home and take care of your kids! They need their mother.

But she needs to deposit more hickeys on this guy's neck so the Tik Tok thots know that he's her property!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Yes, he gives me the creeps. I love Freddie and Alfie. Tell me the teacher isn’t a pedo

Walford Web seems to think he’s the guy paying for Stacey’s webcams.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Amanda’s purse changes every shot from crossbody to hanging off one shoulder.
This also shows how boring she is. I am paying more attention to her purse than her inane conversation.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12
(edited)
Just now, Shelbie said:

Amanda’s purse changes every shot from crossbody to hanging off one shoulder.
This also shows how boring she is. I am paying more attention to her purse than her inane conversation.

She has all the personality of a bowl of Cream of Wheat. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Nicola is creepy. 

He is creepy, smug, and has a fanatical glint in his eye. He wants to pretend that Meisha’s past is magically gone and she’s a virgin? Does that mean he’s wishing away the existence of her two children? What a charmer. 

Long time no chat, everyone! This feels good. Missed all you beautiful people.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 9
  • Hugs 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I do not for one minute believe this middle age botoxed to the gills Megan Fox is 'in love' with the 40 year old virgin.

But but but... they both love Jesus.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

He is creepy, smug, and has a fanatical glint in his eye. He wants to pretend that Meisha’s past is magically gone and she’s a virgin? Does that mean he’s wishing away the existence of her two children? What a charmer. 

Long time no chat, everyone! This feels good. Missed all you beautiful.

Yes, It's been a long time, sit down - pull up a chair and welcome back!

• Love 6