Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Im watching this late on Discovery+ so trying to time up with you guys but reading the comments I'm presuming the anal sex is about Gino wanting to be pegged.

That would explain so much about how he can't get it up for her.

Hahahaha, I never thought of that. I'm sure Jasmine would be up for it. 

• LOL 2

Trying to watch the show but have had interruptions for thunderstorms/tornadoes and then a couple minutes later an Amber Alert! 🤷🏼‍♀️

That Italian feast at Gino’s uncle’s place  looked awesome!

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Someone needs to tell him that we don’t find his family nearly as adorable as he does…

And  I just got to explain to my octogenarian mom what butt plugs are for…

My son is eating and can hear. Bad mum here

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Her friend looks like the tattoo prison sex woman that was with that weird incel guy

Oh, the one that had such terrible pain, the worst pain that a mother could have, and had no choice but to have her tubes tied?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

None of Violet's texts were inappropriate. It sounded to me like she was upset and hoped to get insight and advice from Riley's father. 

I caught the one that said "I hope that the future brings you a good daughter in law." That's not exactly evil.

I thought the same. It was hardly a stream of vitriol. Riley is a dick and he's going to use this as an excuse to be shitty to Violet. At this point he's in "I hope he dies in a fire" territory. 

• Like 4

I told my boyfriend about this catfish situation and he was upset I didn't have more details because I really wasn't paying more attention last week! I did know it was going to turn out the way it did!  All I had to report was "a cross between Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion!" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Jasmine likes the color, wouldn't brown be more apprpriate?  Asking for a friend.

Forgive my ignorance but that brings up my question. Why do you have to expand your butthole for sex when what comes out is at least the diameter of a pene grande?  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe that Tyray still wants to talk to Carmella, after the producer told him that Carmella is a guy, and a catfish. 

If I sent money, I want to know how it was spent.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I told my boyfriend about this catfish situation and he was upset I didn't have more details because I really wasn't paying more attention last week! I did know it was going to turn out the way it did!  All I had to report was "a cross between Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion!" 

POP QUIZ?

• LOL 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

I really feel for Tyray. How many years was he catfished? Four? There are some truly awful people in this world. 

While I feel for him, he said that he knows about catfish. He should have seen the signs.

I feel bad for him but .....

Let's be honest.

He's not rich. He's overweight. Why would some chick that looks hot want to go out with him?

I mean honestly.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sounds like a full weekend to me! I was GOING to take a nap but we ended up doing another food run to my mother and brother. (This week we made lasagna, Asian style pork meatballs with sriracha sauce, and vegetable fried rice, plus a mango cake to have with their coffee). 

Sounds amazing!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Forgive my ignorance but that brings up my question. Why do you have to expand your butthole for sex when what comes out is at least the diameter of a pene grande?  

Because the muscles think "Exit", not "Entrance".  I don't know the medical terms, but the lower intestine is like one those conveyer belts at the airport.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Because the muscles think "Exit", not "Entrance".  I don't know the medical terms, but the lower intestine is like one those conveyer belts at the airport.  

Ah, got it. The Old Dirt Road is a one way street. 

• LOL 8
Just now, mmecorday said:

What a fool believes ...

reminds me of those women on social catfish who honestly believe that Johnny Depp or (enter star name) messaged them and are totally in love with them.

And yes they send these ppl money.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She just needs lube.  She doesn't need a whole kit and training plan. I'm sure Gino has a normal-sized wang that doesn't require a butthole bootcamp.

• LOL 14
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

While I feel for him, he said that he knows about catfish. He should have seen the signs.

I feel bad for him but .....

Let's be honest.

He's not rich. He's overweight. Why would some chick that looks hot want to go out with him?

I mean honestly.

They all want a 10 when they're a 5, that's the whole premise of the franchise and why they have to find some poor schmuck from another country.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

From the looks of his phone screen, looks like "she" sent Tyray a lot of pictures. That right there is an indicator of scam. Then the requests for money...  😔

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She just needs lube.  She doesn't need a whole kit and training plan. I'm sure Gino has a normal-sized wang that doesn't require a butthole bootcamp.

I’m thinking he’s rocking a smaller sausage 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

8:30PM and it’s still light outside. I love this time of year.

Light til around 10 pm now. Although with the heat, the wildfire smoke has returned.

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I’m thinking he’s rocking a smaller sausage 

Vienna size?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh my god I am screaming over here! Butthole bootcamp! 

• LOL 6